Those Man Ure Swines.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
if your true a btn fan, you should nt give a toss about ather teams...end of !!!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I like Manchester United. And no that doesn't mean I support them.

They are the strongest team, play the best football, and have a good core of English players. They thoroughly deserve the title.

As Ninja said: Rooooooooney!!!

Rooney. Who is the only Englsih stricker they have.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Rooney. Who is the only Englsih stricker they have.

Since when did a good core of English players have to comprise a full set of English strikers?

HP Seagull

Sep 26, 2008
if your true a btn fan, you should nt give a toss about ather teams...end of !!!

Many on here who dislike Crystal Palace may disagree with you.

HP Seagull

Sep 26, 2008
Name the Man U first team.

OK. My Manchester United first team would be:

Van der sar

Neville (English)
Vidic
Ferdinand (English)
Evra

Giggs (British)
Scholes (English)
Carrick (English)
Ronaldo

Berbatov
Rooney (English)

Then on the bench when fit you could have:

Hargreaves
Fletcher
Brown
Evans
Welbeck

All British. And I'm sure there's some I've forgotten.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The Core of the Manc Team
Rooney,Carrick,Ferdinand Arguably are the core of the United team along with Ronaldo

Really? Then how come the player of the season by a STREET is the hard as nails and truly magnificent VIDIC

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I think if you gave the money Ferguson has had at his disposal to Benitez or Wenger, Man. Utd. wouldn't have got a sniff of the title...

78 000 capacity crowds every home game for the Mancs, compared with Liverpool's 44 000 and Arsenal's mortgage on The Emirates still being paid off...

IMHO of course ;)

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
I think if you gave the money Ferguson has had at his disposal to Benitez or Wenger, Man. Utd. wouldn't have got a sniff of the title...

78 000 capacity crowds every home game for the Mancs, compared with Liverpool's 44 000 and Arsenal's mortgage on The Emirates still being paid off...

IMHO of course ;)

Liverpool's signing of Robbie Keane re-inforces your point.

HP Seagull

Sep 26, 2008

IMHO of course ;)

Completely disagree with that. How can you say a club with several of the best players in the world would not have a sniff of the title?

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Completely disagree with that. How can you say a club with several of the best players in the world would not have a sniff of the title?

My point is if you gave Benitez or Wenger another say £30 000 000 each for transfers, they would use it to buy players they were keen on and would probably comfortably surpass Man. Utd.

It would appear Man. Utd. have just scraped the title, having spent absolute fortunes on transfers

I agree with the above point about Robbie Keane, and would concede Ferguson rarely buys a plum, but that is after how many years of experience of being able to afford more or less who he likes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports