Those Man Ure Swines.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Brilliant. :yahoo:

Man Utd, the best team in the country and they thoroughly deserve the title. I have never liked Liverpool and I am glad they haven't won it!

Well done United, Roooooooooooooooooney!!!

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Brilliant. :yahoo:

Man Utd, the best team in the country and they thoroughly deserve the title. I have never liked Liverpool and I am glad they haven't won it!

Are you sure you dont support manure????

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Are you sure you dont support manure????

How childish can you be? I show affection to Swindon, I'm a fan of them all of a sudden. I like Tottenham, so I'm called a fan of them. I like Real Madrid aswell.... My interest in football, I have the capacity to like many clubs. :thumbsup:

Man Utd are a brilliant team, like them or not, they're pretty damn good.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
How childish can you be? I show affection to Swindon, I'm a fan of them all of a sudden. I like Tottenham, so I'm called a fan of them. I like Real Madrid aswell.... My interest in football, I have the capacity to like many clubs. :thumbsup:

Man Utd are a brilliant team, like them or not, they're pretty damn good.

Well I Can accept that they are the best team in the country and have been the best team this season you said

This might sound crazy to you, that sounds like a Man Ure supporter to me..:shrug:

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
The greatest football team I have EVER witnessed in my entire life. Props go out the the team and Sir Fergie for providing us with football so great, it borders on AROUSING :bowdown:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I Agree, As much as I hate them I admire them also afterall they are the best club representing our country at the moment.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The media need to stop going about them being the ultimate team. For long periods of this season they have been uninspiring, but that has been a trend for all the big clubs, hence Villa potentially raining on the bigfour's parade for a time.
No large international summer tournament should see them all come out firing next season, and i look forward to it.
Well done this time Man U. I'll be rooting for your demise next time around once more.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I have no feeling either way to honist. But, i have to respect Man U because at least the have a decent youth set up and although its not as strong has say in the 90's the still have plyers playing for them from the youth.

Well done Man U on being the Champions of England.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The media need to stop going about them being the ultimate team. For long periods of this season they have been uninspiring, but that has been a trend for all the big clubs, hence Villa potentially raining on the bigfour's parade for a time.
No large international summer tournament should see them all come out firing next season, and i look forward to it.
Well done this time Man U. I'll be rooting for your demise next time around once more.

Well, said. They have been uninspiring for much of the season. The way they squeeze out results nevertheless is annoying.

scooter1

How soon is now?
I saw today that they picked up 54 out of a possible 60 points since Christmas(thats before todays result), so even if they'd started with nil points at Christmas they'd still be 7th. I'm by no means a Man U fan, but thats some f***ing form. Looking forward to the Champs Lge final, IMHO them and Barca are the two finest teams in Europe at the moment and it should be a good game

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I like Manchester United. And no that doesn't mean I support them.

They are the strongest team, play the best football, and have a good core of English players. They thoroughly deserve the title.

As Ninja said: Rooooooooney!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports