Labours policy on crime - BNP policy on crime.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soft or tough on crime.

• Labour

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • BNP

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters

E

enigma

chicken run said:
Bag says" yet still i'm not going to vote for someone else in the next election".

By the way - your last sentence is grammatically incorrect - who's being silly now.

:lol:

You're hardly the sharpest tool in the box.

Oct 25, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Labours policy on crime - BNP policy on crime.

enigma said:
If you can hold down some kind of meaningful employment, which I presume you can, there's hope for us all.

how are us whiteys supposed to get jobs with all the cloth heads and blacks flooding the country:angry: :jester: :angry:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Labours policy on crime - BNP policy on crime.

tommy boy said:
how are us whiteys supposed to get jobs with all the cloth heads and blacks flooding the country:angry: :jester: :angry:
Not to mention GAYS, IRISH, and DOGS.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
enigma said:
Brighton? Multi-cultural ? Maybe now its a bit more so but :lolol:

I'll tell you whats wicked about multi-cultural London for example- different restaurants, food shops, cafes, music shops, Notting Hill Carnival, the music scene here. All manner of things really, cant be arsed to go into more detail, but there''s so much to do here, and immigrants are a massive part of that.

I'd rather be Wooly (which Im not anyway, I have never votd Labour or anything like that) than how you are.
Oh well thats it i'm off to the smoke:D And I think you'll find it's liberals who are wooly and my old son you dont no who I am let alone how I am now run along to one of the nice carnivors:lol:

E

enigma

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Labours policy on crime - BNP policy on crime.

tommy boy said:

Yeah I know. SCUM :angry: :jester:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yeah and the f***ing Whales can piss off too, aparently ernest was on that tug and when he found out it wasnt a tried and tested english whale, well the rest is history:nono:

E

enigma

chicken run said:
Oh well thats it i'm off to the smoke:D And I think you'll find it's liberals who are wooly and my old son you dont no who I am let alone how I am now run along to one of the nice carnivors:lol:

And you can run along to your scared redneck friends and talk about how immigrants are taking over the country and ruining life.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Labours policy on crime - BNP policy on crime.

Oceanic said:
Degrees don't mean you're guaranteed a job. You really are a silly little girl if you think a degree guarantees a job. When you leave Uni then welcome to the real world.

If the real world means meeting c.unts like you then im glad im here.

It wont guarantee me a job i know that. It gives me the qualifications i need to help me get the job that i want to do. Hang on, why am i even needing to justify myself to a sexist, arrogant, bnp supporting cock like you?

Shizuoka Dolphin said:
Can you seriously imagine the BNP in power? Apart from the fact they are racist scum, they wouldn't actually have the first clue how to run a country.

This story always make me laugh :D

From the Barking & Dagenham Recorder, June last year:

"The British National Party has lost its only councillor in London. Daniel Kelley, who represented Goresbrook ward on Barking and Dagenham council, resigned citing ill health.

Kelley was elected in a by-election last September. In his short term of office, he distinguished himself only for telling a journalist that he handn't a clue about what he was doing. "There's meetings that go right over my head and there's little point in me being there," Kelley told the Barking & Daghenham Recorder. "I'm wasting my time."

Kelley never spoke in the council chamber and did next to nothing as a councillor, despite making all sorts of wild promises to get himself elected. He even stated that he would only attend the minimum number of council meetings - one every six months. A by-election has been called and the date for the election is 23rd June 2005. The BNP won the seat from Labour last September with over 51% of the vote."

Labour retook the seat with a massive majority :smokin:

Last edited:

enigma said:
Algie must be one.

It is pathetic if people can't even own up to voting for them.
Yep, no surprise that ALGAE is among the pond life.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
London Irish said:
This story always make me laugh :D

From the Barking & Dagenham Recorder, June last year:

"The British National Party has lost its only councillor in London. Daniel Kelley, who represented Goresbrook ward on Barking and Dagenham council, resigned citing ill health.

Kelley was elected in a by-election last September. In his short term of office, he distinguished himself only for telling a journalist that he handn't a clue about what he was doing. "There's meetings that go right over my head and there's little point in me being there," Kelley told the Barking & Daghenham Recorder. "I'm wasting my time."

Kelley never spoke in the council chamber and did next to nothing as a councillor, despite making all sorts of wild promises to get himself elected. He even stated that he would only attend the minimum number of council meetings - one every six months. A by-election has been called and the date for the election is 23rd June 2005. The BNP won the seat from Labour last September with over 51% of the vote."

Labour retook the seat with a massive majority :smokin:

What makes me laugh louder is if you replace "BNP" with Labour and "Kelly" with Blair in the text:lol: :smokin:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am with Oceanic on this one. My next door neighbour is INDIAN. His wife keeps popping round and giving us fantastic tasting chicken tikka, but perhaps its an attempt to soften us up. I am however worried that one day I will wake up and start quoting Ghandi and being good at cricket. These fuzzy wuzzies can't be trusted you know.

El Presidente said:
I am with Oceanic on this one. My next door neighbour is INDIAN. His wife keeps popping round and giving us fantastic tasting chicken tikka, but perhaps its an attempt to soften us up. I am however worried that one day I will wake up and start quoting Ghandi and being good at cricket. These fuzzy wuzzies can't be trusted you know.

You'll be alright if you remember that THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!

Quite a successful game of find the NSC morons - sums it up that they started it themselves, :lolol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
BAG - must remember to tell my wife that she knows nothing about immigrants, social inclusion, social housing policy, etc. She's only a poor Housing Officer with no degree and therefore has no right to an opinion.....

Whilst the BNP are never going to be a major force for the reasons that LI pointed out earlier (no cohesion, no real policies on a national level), they are going to be a problem at local levels where they can get themselves out on the streets and represented on local councils. And, as much as you may not like it, they are entitled to do this. If they can find the deposit and get the votes, then we should be looking at why people feel the need to tick the BNP box at the ballots - people must have valid concerns, all the BNP do is play on them. The only way that the BNP will be swept further under the carpet is for the major political parties to take a serious look at why so many people feel disenfranchised in this country, and to address those problems, even if the solution appears draconian or unappealing. The British way of carrying out elections is such that anyone can stand, and anyone has the ability to win a seat, even if it is only playing to certain fears of the voting public in that area.

I used to be a card-carrying member of the National Front when I was younger, despite having black friends, because I felt that my loyalties should lie with my country and what I felt it stood for. Over the years I have softened somewhat, but I can still understand why people are concerned about what they see as a rising tide of immigrants and the associated crime - it's easy to fix a target that is not "like" you, and to get swept along with other people's opinions. You may be amazed to know that many of the people I work with (lefty as they come, bless them) automatically put the recent murder of the homosexual man in London down to a black gang - despite only two of them being black.

Less sweeping superiority judgements please BAG. A degree (albeit not earnt yet) shows that you have the capacity to learn, not that you are a subject matter expert.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Oceanic said:
Likewise you leftwing loon who would prefer Paedophiles walking our streets, Burglars breaking in and us law abiding citizens cant defend ourselves with maxim force

you're going to roll up a copy of Maxim to protect yourself with it are you? In between wanking off.

You're a thick, vicious little kunt and I don't know why you're still on this board really when Dwayne was banned for so long and the most vitriolic personal abuse I've ever read on here came out of your nasty little mouth. Hit anybody recently you kunt?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
HampshireSeagulls said:

Whilst the BNP are never going to be a major force for the reasons that LI pointed out earlier (no cohesion, no real policies on a national level), they are going to be a problem at local levels where they can get themselves out on the streets and represented on local councils. And, as much as you may not like it, they are entitled to do this. If they can find the deposit and get the votes, then we should be looking at why people feel the need to tick the BNP box at the ballots - people must have valid concerns, all the BNP do is play on them. The only way that the BNP will be swept further under the carpet is for the major political parties to take a serious look at why so many people feel disenfranchised in this country, and to address those problems, even if the solution appears draconian or unappealing. The British way of carrying out elections is such that anyone can stand, and anyone has the ability to win a seat, even if it is only playing to certain fears of the voting public in that area.

At last, a sensible, well contructed statement in a thread dominated by small minded bickering on both sides. Whether you like it or not the BNP ARE entitled to their views and some of those views are bound to be at least partically shared by some of the electorate. The automatic cry of racist once someone shows any support for even one of their policies shows a level of stupidity on the level of George Galloway. Let's find out why people consider turning to an extreme party ( either right or left ) and try to address those issues rather than taking the easy BAN THEM / BURN THEM high and mighty route.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Vote labour.

88 ex offenders now working in schools since Labour came to power.

These are people teaching your children.

Be proud vote labour.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
HampshireSeagulls said:

I used to be a card-carrying member of the National Front when I was younger, despite having black friends, because I felt that my loyalties should lie with my country and what I felt it stood for. Over the years I have softened somewhat, but I can still understand why people are concerned about what they see as a rising tide of immigrants and the associated crime - it's easy to fix a target that is not "like" you, and to get swept along with other people's opinions. You may be amazed to know that many of the people I work with (lefty as they come, bless them) automatically put the recent murder of the homosexual man in London down to a black gang - despite only two of them being black.

A card carrying member of the NF ... with Black friends ... I take it that this must have been in the early eighties ..... They must have loved you.

Problem we have is that the media don't deal with fact or if they do they tend to do a Looney and quote from some research commissioned by some lunatics right wing think tank, or if you're the SWP you quote some rabid lefty,neither of which have any grasp on reality, fact is deviod of emotion.
Immagrants are just like us ... some are hard working, some are lazy bastards and some are racists bigots. It's not black and white (no pun intended) it's about different shades of grey. The BNP and NF just hate darkies, spics, wops,etc and the left (SWP) hate the right, I've come across lefties who are even more racist than your average neo-conservative yet support immagrations 'cause it screws the right. Both are waste of space .....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports