Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Labours policy on crime - BNP policy on crime.

Soft or tough on crime.

• Labour

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • BNP

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Simster said:
Yes you're right. But that is because other parties who stand for such values won't be headed by people with criminal records as long as your arm. If a new breed of "tough on crime" Tories were being headed by the likes of Jeffrey Archer, people would want nothing to do with them, and rightly so. The proof is there: certain Tory MPs have in the past stood on a family values ticket before being caught shagging around (usually having to pay for it, obviously). People eventually got tired of this hypocrisy in the same way people are tired of some of Labour's hypocrisy - as HampshireSeagulls has pointed out.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm NOT about to vote BNP. The guys who run that dispicable organisation have seriously evil agendas, and there is no way they should get anywhere near a sniff of power. The voting in Tower Hamlets was a very sad day for this country.

What I am saying is that, a lot of hysteria on this thread appears to be purely aimed at the "BNP" bit of this and not what they have actually said on law and order.

In my view there is no doubt that we are far too lenient on criminals, and the pc brigade have gone completely out of control. What's all this "sir" business when speaking to the lowlifes that exist in jails?

The whole system needs a radical shake-up, as we seem to have lost perspective on who has done wrong, and what the penalty should be.

"Hard on crime, hard on the causes of crime", don't make me laugh Tony.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Simster said:
Several pages into the thread and I'm still defending my own interpretation of the question from BillyTheFish.

There can be little argument that it was a loaded question, so you are right in saying it is a stupid one!

Its not loaded its nonsense.

Its like Stupid or intelligent?

Vote
Simster
London Irish

Both stupid? Or intelligent or one of each? Its nonsense.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hows it loaded beyond the narrow selection of 2 political parties?

That it was posted by a BNP Supporter is irrelevant, I'd assume people of any political hue can post unbiased polls.

I just explained why it is stupid, it makes no sense. If I vote labour am I voting that they are soft on crime or tough? There is no way of knowing and by the look of the results people have made an assumption of what it means and maybe not the same one.

The poll is logically wank and if you cant see that so are you.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

This means what? A comparison or preference? Theres no question mark so assume the former.

Soft or tough on crime.

The poll question, we would expect the following boxes to say, Labour softer than BNP or BNP softer, BNP tougher or Labour tougher.

It does not say, its illogical, its bollocks. If it makes sense to you then like the poster of the poll you are a f***ing idiot.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
looney said:

This means what? A comparison or preference? Theres no question mark so assume the former.

Soft or tough on crime.

The poll question, we would expect the following boxes to say, Labour softer than BNP or BNP softer, BNP tougher or Labour tougher.

It does not say, its illogical, its bollocks. If it makes sense to you then like the poster of the poll you are a f***ing idiot.

Much as it's likely to get me flamed, Looney is actually correct about the poll ( not the abuse though ! )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here