Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Labours policy on crime - BNP policy on crime.

Soft or tough on crime.

• Labour

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • BNP

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters

E

enigma

National Tyres & Autocare said:
Maybe, but living in this country is confusing.
If your liberal minded then you’re more likely to feel at ease in England. If you’re more traditional then you'll feel lost and unrepresented. The BNP seems to tap in on this!

Good point. I think their problem is they have never lived in multicultural areas/cities, and they dont know what they're missing.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
enigma said:
Good point. I think their problem is they have never lived in multicultural areas/cities, and they dont know what they're missing.
Enlighten me, what prey tell oh wooley one are they missing, I've lived in Brighton for 38 years and I cant answer that!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Oceanic said:
Labours policy = Early release for non violent criminals i.e. tagging for good or bad behaviuor, it doesn't matter., Community service. Child murders and rapists who get life but can be released after 7 years. Look at those James bugler killers, out after 5 years with new identities. Those fours teenagers who got sentences of between 8 and 12 years. Paedophiles who committed terrible acts but are released back into the communities and commit other degrading acts.

Taken police away from criminal youth centres because it upsets the criminals. Not allowed to call a prisoner a con as they might find it offensive so the screws (that’s allowed) call them by their surname or sir and not forgetting taken that super cop of the streets because he's catching to many criminals.

Then there’s that child murder who killed those three children in the 70’s. Walking about in Littlehampton. That asylum seeker who killed that lad in Worthing, was here illegally, false passport, NO driving licence, No insurance and gets 3 months then the judge apologises because the sentence is to harsh and gets just 6 weeks and doesn’t get deported.

Mr Blair’s respect agenda, Mr Blair’s ASBO’s. The list goes on, the criminals have taken over the asylum and it’ll get worse.

BNP policy on Crime.

Despite the unprecedented sums being spent on the police, Britain today faces record crime rates. Traditional and effective bobby-on-the-beat policing has been abandoned in favour of expensive and intrusive technological toys, such as CCTV cameras and over-reliance on patrol cars. Police management has lost its focus on preventing crime and has become a variety of politically-correct social work more concerned with the rights of criminals than with those of their victims.

We intend to rebuild the social contract where the criminal was afraid of the police and decent citizens were protected by the law. The liberal consensus which sees the criminal as the victim and the victim as the criminal will be abolished, and Politically Correct senior police officers, who clearly prefer helping the Exchequer squeeze extra stealth taxes out of Middle Britain to catching burglars, will be replaced.

1. We will ensure that the main priority of the police be returned to that of the prevention and punishment of crime, and we will abolish all politically-correct distractions from this mission.

2. We will return, so far as conditions permit, to traditional foot and bicycle patrol policing and reduce reliance on police cars.

3. We will end the legal system's harassment of fathers by means of the Child Support Agency and change the outdated presumption in favour of maternal custody in divorce cases to one of joint custody.

4. We support the re-introduction of corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals, and the restoration of capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute, as by DNA evidence or being caught red-handed.

5. We believe in 'Restorative Justice' - all fines imposed by the Courts will be given to the victims not the government. Criminals will be forced to repair any damage they have done in the community.

6. We will abolish the Police and Criminal Evidence Act (PACE) rules, whereby the last Conservative government placed the handcuffs of bureaucracy on the police. We pay police officers to deter crime and catch criminals, not to fill in forms or act as uniformed social workers.

7. We believe that there is a strong argument for making entire families financially responsible for the cost of crimes committed by one of their members. This was the ancient Anglo-Saxon system, and would apply a huge amount of pressure on young tearaways in particular to mend their ways. Would it be unfair? Sometimes, perhaps, but not as unfair as the present shambles where millions live in fear of crime, most of which is committed by a relatively small number of serial offenders who have very little fear of the present weak criminal justice system.

8. We will return to traditional police uniforms, as opposed to the militarised and pseudo-hi-tech costumes that have undermined this powerful symbol of traditional unarmed civil authority. It must be remembered that the police are the servants of the people, not of the State.
police2.jpg

9. Directly linked to point 8, we will reverse the trend of recent decades whereby the State has sought to grant to the police a total monopoly on the enforcement of the law and acceptable standards of behaviour. This will entail changes in the law and the ‘culture' of law enforcement.

Such changes will range from accepting that adults in a community may, on rare occasions, clip badly behaved kids around the ear (subject, of course, as they always were, to commonsense interpretations of Common Law restrictions and obligations) through to the introduction of a ‘Tony Martin' law permitting householders to use any force they deem necessary to deal with a burglar in their own homes.

10. Criminals should be made to serve their full sentences, with time added for bad behaviour. The only way out of prison ‘early' should be a maximum 20% reduction in return for a clear demonstration of the acquisition of genuinely useful skills, or full rehabilitation in the case of drug addicts, whereupon Parole Boards should have the power to release such model prisoners, tagged and under tight restrictions doing restorative work within the community.

11. Given the role of drugs and addiction involved in so much crime, the present pitiful provision of a mere 2,500 drug rehabilitation places nationwide is a false economy, as well as a national shame. We would oversee a one hundred-fold increase in this figure, to be in place within six months of coming to office. The staff and money for this vital social service and anti-crime measure will be provided from cuts made in various of the parasitic and useless public sector jobs identified elsewhere in this Manifesto.
12. While every effort will be made to help addicts to recover, individuals convicted of the importation and large-scale dealing of hard drugs will face the death penalty.

Until you've learnt Social Policy at degree level, i suggest you shut the f*** up.

BNP people should all be shot

Re: Re: Labours policy on crime - BNP policy on crime.

ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Until you've learnt Social Policy at degree level, i suggest you shut the f*** up.

Oh my god, it’s the silly little girl again.

Degree's are worthless these days, well you are studying one so they must be. Labour party supports should be extradited to Iraq and live their life’s that the Labour party have caused them to live.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Labours policy on crime - BNP policy on crime.

Oceanic said:

Degree's are worthless these days, well you are studying one so they must be. Labour party supports should be extradited to Iraq and live their life’s that the Labour party have caused them to live.
Not satisfied with making youself look a fool? Now you want to be a jabbering, barely coherent fool?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Can you seriously imagine the BNP in power? Apart from the fact they are racist scum, they wouldn't actually have the first clue how to run a country.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

Oceanic said:

Yup - silly little girl here

My degree is going to get me the job i want - aid working in Africa - so i would hardly call it worthless.

I dont think you'll find that all Labour supporters agree to Iraq, yet still i'm not going to vote for someone else in the next election.

By the way - your last sentence is grammatically incorrect - who's being silly now.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Re: Re: Labours policy on crime - BNP policy on crime.

Have you got your degree now or are you still studying?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
tommy boy said:
whenever the BNP have had any power in local government they have f***ed it up, because they are, basically a glorified pressure group

More than f***ed it up - they have affected racist attack rates - did you know that in Burnley - racial attacks increased 25% once the BNP were voted in?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

chicken run said:
Have you got your degree now or are you still studying?

It'd be a quick degree if i had one now!!!! I've just completed my Social Policy module on asylum seekers, unemployment, juvenile crime and poverty

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
To be fair to the BNP I cant see many policies on there that make me think "racist scum". I think thats a good set of policies but totally useless as they will never get into power thank god!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Bag says" yet still i'm not going to vote for someone else in the next election".

By the way - your last sentence is grammatically incorrect - who's being silly now.

:lol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Labours policy on crime - BNP policy on crime.

It'd be a quick degree if i had one now!!!! I've just completed my Social Policy module on asylum seekers, unemployment, juvenile crime and poverty
So you havent completed your learning then ok your witness!

Last edited:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Labours policy on crime - BNP policy on crime.

Yup - silly little girl here

My degree is going to get me the job i want - aid working in Africa - so i would hardly call it worthless.

I dont think you'll find that all Labour supporters agree to Iraq, yet still i'm not going to vote for someone else in the next election.

Degrees don't mean you're guaranteed a job. You really are a silly little girl if you think a degree guarantees a job. When you leave Uni then welcome to the real world.

E

enigma

chicken run said:
Enlighten me, what prey tell oh wooley one are they missing, I've lived in Brighton for 38 years and I cant answer that!

Brighton? Multi-cultural ? Maybe now its a bit more so but :lolol:

I'll tell you whats wicked about multi-cultural London for example- different restaurants, food shops, cafes, music shops, Notting Hill Carnival, the music scene here. All manner of things really, cant be arsed to go into more detail, but there''s so much to do here, and immigrants are a massive part of that.

I'd rather be Wooly (which Im not anyway, I have never votd Labour or anything like that) than how you are.

E

enigma

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Labours policy on crime - BNP policy on crime.

Oceanic said:
Degrees don't mean you're guaranteed a job. You really are a silly little girl if you think a degree guarantees a job. When you leave Uni then welcome to the real world.

If you can hold down some kind of meaningful employment, which I presume you can, there's hope for us all.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Labours policy on crime - BNP policy on crime.

Oceanic said:
I not sure but I think you volunteer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here