Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

irrational hatreds

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Now this is good. We're all getting on. Hoops or Stripes, Student or not. I love North Stand Chat. :) :drink:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Be fair MR P. I work with a lot of graduates too. I find that many are almost ashamed that they 'wasted' their time on a degree they don't use. It's only a small minority who bitch about the situation and that's down to their overall attitude irrespective of their career choices.

PC Plodster

Jul 15, 2003
Irish gits saying how Fookin great the 'Craic' is in Ireland and how only the Irish apparently know how to throw a party - poke your St. Pat's Day up your collective bog trotting arses!

Not being able to arrest Palace fans just for the fun of it!

Drunks who think they are not drunk

Not being able to celebrate like a loon when we score and I'm on duty.

People that think all coppers are wankers

Coppers that are wankers

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
From irrational hatreds to full bonding love, peace, and happiness and joy for all. Even people who don't indicate (****s).

hippy.jpg

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
People who have read one too many 'assert yourself' self help books. Is there really any need to bellow "Thank you very much!" just becuase you've held the door open for them?

You can just see it now:

Chapter 4:

'Make everything a statement of intent'

"Say it like you mean it - even it means f*** all"

Tossers.

The smell of other people's french fries (not chips, the ones you get from Muckdonals atc)

Drivers looking for house number at about 3mph

Women who don't understand that I am gods' gift to women

Lager drinkers in pubs

Burberry caps

people who find cricket dull

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Another one:

People who drive at 40 mph on national speed limit roads, and then proceed to drive at 40 mph through 30mph speed limits!! :mad:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
WiltsRoyal said:
Another one:

People who drive at 40 mph on national speed limit roads, and then proceed to drive at 40 mph through 30mph speed limits!! :mad:

It's true, they are aggravating. I think that a lot of the older generation don't actually know that the national speed limit for single carriageways is 60, you could say that I have an irrational hatred of ignorant old people - particularly the ones in Mercs and Beamers 'cos they're too wide to pass on a lot of the single carriageways around here. It always annoys me when people in really powerful cars drive too slowly!!!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
We could devote an entire thread to irrational driving hatred.

Anyway, mine is phoning someone like NTL or some other faceless 'serivce provider' and waiting on the phone for hours while some pre-recorded **** tells me to 'Press 1 for Customer Services, Press 2 for the Helpline, Press 3 for boredom, Press 4 if I am irritating you now...'

And then som twat who eventually answers the phone 45 minutes later (45 minutes - I'm not joking, from a f***ing telephone company), saying "Hi I'm Rory/Tarquin/Spunkface, how may I be of assistance to you?" 'Well, answering the phone when it rings for one, you f***ing spanner.'

Oh yeah, and drivers (sorry, but I mainly mean women), who show no courtesy, and randomly signal, leaving you to guess what they actually intend to do.

Actually, the one about 4x4WD women dropping little Cressida off to school only rings too true for me. My partner runs her own independent school in Stanford Avenue, and it is them brainless mothers who pull up, double or triple parking, when they only live 200 yards away, in their f*** off Sherman Tanks who cause such grief.

WALK TO SCHOOL, YOU LAZY COW. If you have to drive, drive a Citroen Saxo, or some other small car. Cities can only cope with small cars these days. WE DON'T LIVE IN THE BRECON BEACONS OR THE SAHARA DESERT.:shootself

It's a long story, but it is these dozy trollops who have completely f***ed up our chances of having an extension to our house/school with their blind selfishness and arrogance.

There, finshed now.:rolleyes:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
WiltsRoyal said:
Another one:

Blimey I thought we only had those in West Yorkshire. I don't think they even know where the speedometer is in their car

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
People who cut in at the very last minute when the road is going down to one lane.

People who get in the inside lane straight away at the first sign of a jam - use the whole road for christs sake!

Lorry drivers who block one lane - jesus - how far do you want it to tail back? - if all the dicks who moved over to the inside lane at the first sign of trouble would let everyone in one by one, the traffic would flow.

Its not difficult to comprehend is it?

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Spurs

Hoddle

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
My "friend" who has laughed when i said i was upset bobby had gone, and has been nothing but a bitch since she started sleeping with her boyfriend. GRRRRRRRRRRRrr:mad: :mad: :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here