Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trialists mk2

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
"TRIO ON TRIAL: Former England striker Michael Rickets, former Seagull Dan Harding and ex-Millwall midfielder Danny Spiller are all on trial with Albion"

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Who is Spiller?

and don't worry about that then already answered.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
"TRIO ON TRIAL: Former England striker Michael Rickets, former Seagull Dan Harding and ex-Millall midfielder Danny Spiller are all on trial with Albion"

Blimey - Harding on trial... times must be hard for him.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
With McNulty and maybe Harding suggests Lynch is certain to be on his way

why? Lynch is a centre back who fills in a left back when needed. Probably still on his way but not because we might have 2 left backs

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
id have harding back like a shot.

papa and I have had some interesting discussions about his ability, but I think he will be a better player that the one who left.

Good squad member

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'm amazed Harding ever wants to get anywhere near us after the abuse he suffered at Leeds and Southend. Mad.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
With Ricketts on trial where does that leave the Dickinson deal? How many forwards do we need?? Or has the Murray situation taken a turn for the worse i.e. a big bid has come in. Oh the rumours

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
why? Lynch is a centre back who fills in a left back when needed. Probably still on his way but not because we might have 2 left backs

We have enough CB's already, Virgo, Elphick, Tunnicliffe, Hawkins (I know he's a bit shit) El Abd. The only way Lynch was gonna stay was if McNulty wasn't fit and we didn't have another left back in at the start of the season.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I'm amazed Harding ever wants to get anywhere near us after the abuse he suffered at Leeds and Southend. Mad.

I was thinking that. Was rather amusing when we played Leeds at ER when Harding got done all game by I think Seba Carole.

Maybe when things go wrong it'll all be Harding's fault now that Mayo has left :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here