[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
And all very positive from RDZ. A replacement of similar quality ( not necessarily at peak young value of course ) is good to hear.

Last edited:

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
indeed. I think much of this talk of an agreement stems from that and something that's been either lost in translation or intentionally twisted
Think it’s probably that conflated with the fact many can’t understand why he signed the new contract after the January interest without some sort of clause/assurances he could leave this summer.

Turns out the situation is more or less the same as ever, which puts Bloom firmly in the driving seat, that he can of course leave but only if we get a fee big enough to make it worth it for the club given they’ll have to somehow try and replace him.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
This can all be resolved simply and quickly by Chelsea paying the price which tempts albion into a sale. :shrug:
Yer but if they did that then winstanley and the other overpaid moron that job shares with him wouldn't be able to justify their salaries. IE what value are they actually adding?

More likely this will go on to deadline day and then desperation will set in.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Yer but if they did that then winstanley and the other overpaid moron that job shares with him wouldn't be able to justify their salaries. IE what value are they actually adding?

I doubt Tony lets it run until deadline day. In January the shutters went down because Arsenal dragged it out late into the window.

Chelsea are in a race against a looming date, but the date will be somewhat before deadline day.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
indeed. I think much of this talk of an agreement stems from that and something that's been either lost in translation or intentionally twisted
I’d say assumed at best but totally made up on the other end of the scale

Thing one has come back to bite both Fab and Jacobs

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I’d say assumed at best but totally made up on the other end of the scale

Thing one has come back to bite both Fab and Jacobs

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Having watched RDZ's interview I can confidently predict that Tony Bloom will ditch his poker career and focus on becoming the number one Bridge pairing with Roberto as his partner.
I expect them to conquer the 2023 European Bridge League before being crowned World Champions in 2024. They can read each others thoughts without speaking, and play their opponents like a fiddle.

Not since Torvill & Dean, Delboy & Rodney or Lennon & McCartney has such chemistry been witnessed.
Surely one of the the greatest pairings to ever be matched together.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I doubt Tony lets it run until deadline day. In January the shutters went down because Arsenal dragged it out late into the window.

Chelsea are in a race against a looming date, but the date will be somewhat before deadline day.

100%. There will be a date (although I’m not sure when) on which Tony withdraws from negotiations as it wouldn’t give us enough time to find a replacement.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008

Another double post.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

😀

Winstanley/other moron to Boehly, May 23 - “Todd, you’re the man. I’ve read “The Art Of The Deal” and know Bloom inside out. We’ll go in at £70m, knowing £80m will do it, playing our cards close to our chests. We’ll use MC’s two agents and some of the Twatter mouthpieces to crank up the pressure on Bloom. Let’s kick butt”.

Winstanley/other moron to Boehly, August 23 - “Todd, sorry to report that Bloom won’t budge on £100m, what’s wrong with that douchebag?”

Last edited:

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008

I like all the positive things being said in that article on the official site regarding Moises, but is it odd for us to publish that article at all? Essentially its an article confirming a Brighton player is still a Brighton player. Why the need to publish that? Or is this all part of Tony's negotiating tactics?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports