Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I wonder if Liverpool might now be interested...Henderson and Fabinho gone, and £50m+ to the good.

Rumoured to be after Joshua Kimmich, who's probably better than Moises and would cost less.

I like all the positive things being said in that article on the official site regarding Moises, but is it odd for us to publish that article at all? Essentially its an article confirming a Brighton player is still a Brighton player. Why the need to publish that? Or is this all part of Tony's negotiating tactics?
Just shows how strong we feel about the situation. Also shuts up those ****s on twitter

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

I like all the positive things being said in that article on the official site regarding Moises, but is it odd for us to publish that article at all? Essentially its an article confirming a Brighton player is still a Brighton player. Why the need to publish that? Or is this all part of Tony's negotiating tactics?
It's just highlighting the point that we're not trying to sell a want-away player. I don't know how true it is, I hope he'd be ok if he stays, but it's just reminding people that.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What's with all the double posts @Bozza ?

(Looks like a server error)
Yup.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Yes, I think it’s about us being fed up of the ‘Chelsea agenda’ and pushing back publicly. I expect we’ve tried to keep negotiations in house but it’s clear that Jacobs and Fab are pushing their own agenda and Winstanley is having to prove his worth to his boss.
I think the time has come for Chelsea to get serious or decide to go elsewhere, and fairly quickly as we will draw the line at some point, and that will be well before the window closes.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Just shows how strong we feel about the situation. Also shuts up those ****s on twitter
The Twitter mob, from what I can see, are mostly naive but aggressive young guys from outside the UK who can’t work out why a club like Brighton are being allowed to hold their mighty Chelsea to ransom. Anyone who engages with such entitled idiots are not much better.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
This is one of the funniest things I’ve ever read.

What makes this so funny is that Chelsea are like 90% of the reason why the market is so crazy right now. Like, objectively, £100m is a crazy price for any footballer. But Todd set that standard in the last couple of windows, and £100m is just what a player of Caicedo's calibre costs now.

If he wants a £70m midfielder, he can give Palace a call about Doucoure.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
😀

Winstanley/other moron to Boehly, May 23 - “Todd, you’re the man. I’ve read “The Art Of The Deal” and know Bloom inside out. We’ll go in at £70m, knowing £80m will do it, but playing our cards close to our chests. We’ll use MC’s two agents and some of the Twatter mouthpieces to crank up the pressure on Bloom. Let’s kick butt”.

Winstanley/other moron to Boehly, August 23 - “Todd, sorry to report that Bloom won’t budge on £100m, what’s wrong with that douchebag?”
I reckon Losestanley is toast if he doesn't bring the Caicedo deal in.
Every trick in the book will be attempted. Desperate times. Lol.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Top quality journalism 🤣🤣🤣

He’s taken it down so let me just add the screenshot so the fun is not ruined!!!

IMG_0028.jpeg

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
This is one of the funniest things I’ve ever read.

The delusions of Grandeur of some of these dorks. Who, let's remember have just been able to log into a website to gain their authority, is incredible to me.

I might start a twitter account and declare myself to be the actual Emperor Napoleon and declare my intention to invade and annexe the Crimean once and for all.

I defy anyone to stop me! For I have an account!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
The delusions of Grandeur of some of these dorks. Who, let's remember have just been able to log into a website to gain their authority, is incredible to me.

I might start a twitter account and declare myself to be the actual Emperor Napoleon and declare my intention to invade and annexe the Crimean once and for all.

I defy anyone to stop me! For I have an account!
The thing that makes me laugh is how worked up they get about the machinations of billionaires. Which is what this is. One billionaire wanting to employ a footballer currently employed by another, if not billionaire, very very rich person.

Like, f***ing go outside man. There's more to life.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The thing that makes me laugh is how worked up they get about the machinations of billionaires. Which is what this is. One billionaire wanting to employ a footballer currently employed by another, if not billionaire, very very rich person.

Manufactured tribalism at its worst.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

Indeed. Also the general tone. It's like 'who are THESE people, to say no to US?'

Like some Valley Princess being rejected by a hick from a trailer park.

They'd do well to remember that not so long ago they were just another average shìtpot club, most famous for having a player named after a euphemysm for a hefty penis and being able to park a Ford Cortina behind the nets. Right up until they were turbo-charged by a James Bond baddie who pissed the stolen proceeds of the collapse of the USSR up the wall playing championship manager with them.

Except the majority of them won't remember that as they started supporting them in 2006.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here