When do Villa tickets go on general sale

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Why is it not possible for the club to allow people to join the membership schemes online? Simply fill in the details required already, check 'I agree to Terms and Conditions' and stump up the money via PayPal. Auto-generated Membership number and emailed confirmation. If necessary you could even have the card registered for future ticket sales. If the card number and address doesn't tally, no membership, no tickets.

Simple. Reduced contact required with club shop, fewer emails received, immediate ability to spend money with the club.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Sorry for late reply. Think I heard them sell to a white member on the phone (that sounds strangely racist) but couldn't be certain. While I'm at it, should say yet again that the lads in the ticket office were top notch and dead patient and friendly with the queue of people they had to deal with.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I've just emailed Rowan, he's a top bloke in the ticket office, for clarification about whether I and 3 other former gold members are White now. Or whether we now have to pay for the previlage to apply having been STH's for past 10 years. So much contradiction on these pages, just don't know who to trust. But really the club ought to read between the lines if they've had a 1000+ emails as stated on the website; that shows all is not well still with our ticketing process. And I do wish they'd state tickets will NOT be on general sale for those fans who were prepared to wait until all the membership scheme windows to close. Has never been made clear in any statements and lots of casual fans expected that would happen; but seems because we have such a huge hooligan problem they won't allow anyone registered with the club to buy tickets unless they also belong to a membership scheme it seems. Bizzare club to try and support we are :p

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I've just emailed Rowan, he's a top bloke in the ticket office, for clarification about whether I and 3 other former gold members are White now. Or whether we now have to pay for the previlage to apply having been STH's for past 10 years. So much contradiction on these pages, just don't know who to trust. But really the club ought to read between the lines if they've had a 1000+ emails as stated on the website; that shows all is not well still with our ticketing process. And I do wish they'd state tickets will NOT be on general sale for those fans who were prepared to wait until all the membership scheme windows to close. Has never been made clear in any statements and lots of casual fans expected that would happen; but seems because we have such a huge hooligan problem they won't allow anyone registered with the club to buy tickets unless they also belong to a membership scheme it seems. Bizzare club to try and support we are :p

I would hope that people who have become Blue/White members this week don't get the chance to buy tickets before those Gold members who have held back their applications and waited till White members can buy a ticket (To apply/sit together)

As a matter of interest, how many people are on the Albion Database? I don't mean STH, Blue or White members but EVERYONE. I seem to remember for the play off final they took names/addresses pf everyone who went (irrespective of whether you were STH or not)

I see there are now 8000+ members of the junior seagulls (FANTASTIC achievement, well done to Matt Hicks and the rest of the team) and I believe they are all enttled to Villa tickets before White members.

I really hope that when we move to Falmer a Loyalty system is introduced. We will be aiming for 10,000+ STH - how would games like this be managed if the number of STH is larger than the allocation?

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I would hope that people who have become Blue/White members this week don't get the chance to buy tickets before those Gold members who have held back their applications and waited till White members can buy a ticket (To apply/sit together)

As a matter of interest, how many people are on the Albion Database? I don't mean STH, Blue or White members but EVERYONE. I seem to remember for the play off final they took names/addresses pf everyone who went (irrespective of whether you were STH or not)

I see there are now 8000+ members of the junior seagulls (FANTASTIC achievement, well done to Matt Hicks and the rest of the team) and I believe they are all enttled to Villa tickets before White members.

I really hope that when we move to Falmer a Loyalty system is introduced. We will be aiming for 10,000+ STH - how would games like this be managed if the number of STH is larger than the allocation?

I think they will take into account the amount of away games attended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports