Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham away tickets

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
How on earth are there 4.6k people ahead of me at 09:01? Tier 1 must have swelled somewhat.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Good to see all the bed wetters have caused this dreadful queue thing. FFS.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We must really congratulate all those that hoarded tickets in their baskets for friends in a lower tier, that has meant the introduction of the queuing system. For virtually every game this and previous seasons I have secured my ticket in the first few minutes.

But now with everyone probably in multiple devices my estimated time is 9.45.

Not a major problem, but just another example of where the actions of a few spoil it for everyone else.

Last edited:

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Used to be able to get in and book in minutes. Now I've got to stare at this nonsense for half an hour. Why is there a queuing system for the first window? No one can gain an advantage.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
They've screwed it haven't they. 4,900 ahead of me. Oh dear.
Madness. How can that be when there surely aren't/cannot be that many T1s. Are they deliberately trying to piss us off?

I've queue number 4210 but there are 3355 ahead of me. Makes absolutely no sense to me at all

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What on earth is going on?
Maximum 3000 seats, maybe a few more at most.
At the most there will be 3000 people with enough LP's to buy tickets.
So why are there 5274 people in front of me in a queue?
Are UEL Cup Final tickets for sale today or something?

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I’m guessing there’s some kind of error going on here, annoying as I am actually supposed to be ‘working’ 😡

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The queue is to enter the ticket site not to buy tickets for a particulat match. Not sure why they've changed it.

wealdgull

NSC Patron
Dec 7, 2017
And also car parking for Wolves and Spurs.

Not that the Spurs one is working (for me, anyway; says you can buy but in the drop-down list there are no car parks).

Especially for something like car parking, it makes no sense to put it on the same day as away tickets going on sale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here