Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Like West Ham away, chance to snaffle a 5 Guys at London Bridge

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There’s one in the shopping centre at Stratford too…..
Which has humoungous queues on match days, far easier using London Bridge

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you are driving to the game, check out parking options with our partner JustPark via the following link:

West Ham Parking

Parking within a 15-20 minute walk of the stadium on the night of the game starts at around a fiver.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If you are driving to the game, check out parking options with our partner JustPark via the following link:

West Ham Parking

Parking within a 15-20 minute walk of the stadium on the night of the game starts at around a fiver.
I usually use justpark for away games but book directly through the app…….is there any way NSC can benefit by me doing it that way ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I usually use justpark for away games but book directly through the app…….is there any way NSC can benefit by me doing it that way ?
Ummm, I'm not sure.

It's not an affiliate arrangement - NSC doesn't earn per booking or sign-up - JustPark paid a fixed fee for their placement. They'll be tracking activity - clicks etc - that originate from the links on here.

From a quick play, if you click a JP link on NSC, it opens a web page, but you have the option to open the app at the top of the page. So, if you can be bothered, that would help to show JP that their placement here caught the eye. It's a bit onerous. I appreciate!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
53 minutes estimated wait time ?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
FFS! Queue-it system bollox re-introduced.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They've screwed it haven't they. 4,900 ahead of me. Oh dear.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This is absolutely ridiculous. There is NO NEED for T1s to queue. How can there be more than 3000 people ahead of the queue when there are only 3000 tickets? Joke.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Logged in at 8.58 and almost 4k ahead of me. So presumably that means I won't get a ticket even if I wait 50 mins? WTF?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here