Well done Chelsea

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Would always rather an English team won, this time though its wrong that spurs have to miss out after deserving a top four place after 38 games to a team that have got lucky in a few one off games.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bunch of (unts. Terry the uber(unt.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Don't like Chelsea but I can't bear that Frank Ribery or Arjen Robben. They seem so desperate to beat the British that I love to see them disappointed.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it was Drogba's agent. :wink:

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Well, I enjoyed it.
Like Di Matteo, like Chelsea.
Infact, glad some of the old boys have finally got a decent throphy.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Would always rather an English team won, this time though its wrong that spurs have to miss out after deserving a top four place after 38 games to a team that have got lucky in a few one off games.
I'm no lover of Chelsea but no, no it isn't wrong at all! Spurs only finished fourth in their domestic league FFS, whereas Chelsea have just WON the thing. It is laughable to think the holder of any competition shouldn't be allowed to defend it should they wish to do so.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I always thought the phrase "they had their name written on the cup" was a load of balls until now. After Barca pummelled them in both semi games and At the end Messi missing a penalty. And then tonight, Drogba scoring late and robben missing a pen. When it got to the shoot out I knew there would be only one winner.
I loathe Terry and Ashley cole but well chuffed for di matteo.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

They all knew at the start of the season that finishing 4th doesn't guarantee Champions League qualification so I really don't see whats wrong about it. Chelsea won the Champions League and in doing so have earned the right to defend it next season.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I wish it would go back to the old format of only league winners in the CHAMPIONS league and the holders so just man city & Chelsea would be playing next year , so many forgone conclusion games in group stages it would make the Europa cup a better competition as well with the likes of Man Utd,Arsenal & Barcelona in it

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
I wish it would go back to the old format of only league winners in the CHAMPIONS league and the holders so just man city & Chelsea would be playing next year , so many forgone conclusion games in group stages it would make the Europa cup a better competition as well with the likes of Man Utd,Arsenal & Barcelona in it

What like the champions and runners up of the premier league failing to make it out of the group stage

Brimmermusic

Aug 9, 2011
Eastbourne
Here is the Brighton fan.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337499557.324545.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337499557.324545.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 88

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports