Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tell me how EXCITED you are about tomorrows game

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
and the virgo swindon goal created a mild buzz

You can't have been anywhere near the ground when Virgs scored then? It went MENTAL

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
You can't have been anywhere near the ground when Virgs scored then? It went MENTAL

i went on the pitch and grabbed the man himself - your right - it was more than mild and if i could replay and watch myself i would for sure look like an ecstastic crazed loon. :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i went on the pitch and grabbed the man himself - your right - it was more than mild and if i could replay and watch myself i would for sure look like an ecstastic crazed loon. :lolol:

:lolol: It was a top moment!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm nervous about it as everyone is almost too confident about the situation

I'm reckoning a 1-0 defeat :(

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Yep, looking forward to it. First Saturday game at Withdean for ages.

Narrow 1-0 win. Murray.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Excited but very nervous. I don't even know if I'm right, but in my mind we have an appalling record against Oldham.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I am excited but I think the 'being too confident' curse may play its part tomorrow.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i cant wait!

its gonna be a good game and 2-1 win

kazenga + bennet our 2 wide men to clinch the goals :)

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
just hope after ONE mis-placed pass the withdean wankers dont start moaning.......... really pisses me off

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Poyet seems to have it under control, with a bit of squad rotation on the go, and all the players hungry to play, so can't see anything other than a great performance and hopefully all three points :thumbsup:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Extremely!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
trying not to be too expectant of another home win, last season is still too fresh in the memory and we have ridden our luck at times but it is proving difficult to see anything lees than a draw

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Exciting times, but how often have our team mucked it up in front of a large expectant crowd. It always happens.

It's happened once. Twice if you count the JPT. We're different this season - don't appear as complacent as we have in recent times after we've had a victory. I predict another comfortable win.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I was going to post a thread (but didn't) about how Micky Adams and Russell Slade were a bit unfortunate with the squads they had to work with, and how lots of those players have been moved on and Poyet has been given the time and backing to bring in new players, who it has to be said, are nearly all top quality for this division, which is why there is optimism at the minute. They just don't look like they will fold at the slightest setback, which hasn't been the case for a good little while...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here