Tell me how EXCITED you are about tomorrows game

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
This is the most excited Ive been about a home league game for a long while.

Yeah Oldham are a good team, but we're a hell of a lot better and its just really fun supporting the Albion right now.

With Hudds having a tricky fixture away at Swindon, we could be top by the end of play tomorrow.......

Lets just hope theres a good crowd a bit of a buzz about the place tomorrow.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
bit of buzz around withdean?

you are hoping! only the chesterfield game with the envelopes and the virgo swindon goal created a mild buzz......oldham home with nothing on it - no chance for a buzz.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
BHA 0 - 2 Oldham

You know it makes sense. Only good thing is Kuipers will not be in goal and dive OVER the ball that was TRICKLING into the net.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
bit of buzz around withdean?

you are hoping! only the chesterfield game with the envelopes and the virgo swindon goal created a mild buzz......oldham home with nothing on it - no chance for a buzz.

I dont mean real-life buzz, I mean Withdean buzz.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Nah, not as much as BRENTFORD, because with a win tomorrow, it leaves the first home evening game of the league to have its innate electric (withdean relative) atmosphere to have the added buzz of the fact we're actually for once in the last few years, rather good.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
I think we go into the game with the strongest team / run of form that we have had for some considerable time ...possibly 2-3 seasons and if we play to our potential should therefore win .....BUT I am desperately trying not to get too excited as I normally end up disappointed when I do ...a lesson I still havent learnt after 35 years !

Last edited:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I think we go into the game with the strongest team / run of form that we have had for some considerable time ...possibly 2-3 seasons and if we play to our potential should therefore win .....BUT I am desperately trying not to get too excited as I normally end up disappointed when I do ...a lesson I still havent learnt after 35 years !

My feelings too. Is it an age thing - I'm 44?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I'm not, Its the first home game of the season i'm going to miss :down:

No pre-match feeling,
No Argus goodie bag,
No getting soaked,
No listening to over expectant moaners,
No post match Burger King :down:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Overly!

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Very! In a massive case of getting ahead of myself - if we win these two home games we will have the same number of points that we had from nine games in the Division Two championship-winning season!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Exciting times, but how often have our team mucked it up in front of a large expectant crowd. It always happens.

Looking forward to the match, but its by no means a gimme.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009

trust me i empathise mate, 47 years on from first albion experience!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports