Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Season ticket disappeared from wallet

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Normally my season ticket is not updating and shows the previous game now it's disappeared.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'm in the same situation. Tried clearing history but hasn't made a difference.Three match pack is still there but showing Ajax.

When I try to add it to my wallet from ticketing section of the app, it shows a screen saying 'to add to this pass open the google wallet app' Then when I click on the link, error message 'net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME' appears.

Don't know whether there is an issue with google wallet or the problem is on the club side!!
I fixed it in the end, not sure which did it, but i did latest pending samsung update, I uninstalled google wallet then reinstalled it straight away, went to the Albion site "tickets" on google chrome on my mobile, got the page where it says add STH to wallet, then went to chrome settings before hitting "add to wallet" and saw "desktop view" box was ticked, unticked it, hit add to wallet and this time it worked. good luck

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I fixed it in the end, not sure which did it, but i did latest pending samsung update, I uninstalled google wallet then reinstalled it straight away, went to the Albion site "tickets" on google chrome on my mobile, got the page where it says add STH to wallet, then went to chrome settings before hitting "add to wallet" and saw "desktop view" box was ticked, unticked it, hit add to wallet and this time it worked. good luck
Cheers, found an android update (not sure why it hadn't downloaded automatically like the previous ones) and eventually seem to have got it sorted.

maidstoneseagull

Jul 21, 2004
Maidstone
Got mine back but only with the QR code not the NFC. Had this earlier in the season but it corrected itself. And it's landed in between my 3 match Europa pass and my daughter's!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Seriously, though, this is obviously pretty shoddy technology the club is using. Not the first time my ticket has disappeared or not updated. Has it been rolled out without adequate testing ?

The club use a company called Fortress GB that does ticketing for about half the clubs in the PL and many other places too.

8 Ward

Jan 13, 2014
The club use a company called Fortress GB that does ticketing for about half the clubs in the PL and many other places too.
I have the same problem. Both of our season tickets have disappeared from our phones (both Android) and following the existing instructions of re-downloading it to the Google Wallet just meets the message to the effect that 'ticket already in wallet', but you look and it's not there, although the Europa Three Match pass is still there. I have contacted the Club Supporter Services this morning and they confirmed that the Club is aware of this issue and that they are looking into the problem. Fortunately it's a few days until the next home league game...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I have the same problem. Both of our season tickets have disappeared from our phones (both Android) and following the existing instructions of re-downloading it to the Google Wallet just meets the message to the effect that 'ticket already in wallet', but you look and it's not there, although the Europa Three Match pass is still there. I have contacted the Club Supporter Services this morning and they confirmed that the Club is aware of this issue and that they are looking into the problem. Fortunately it's a few days until the next home league game...

Have the tickets "expired"? Not sure how to view expired ones on Google Pay/Wallet but the only time it disappeared from my Apple Wallet they'd expired and had to be moved back to live tickets.

*EDIT*. Liverpool use the same ticket people as us and have this on their site: https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-what-do-i-do-if-my-nfc-pass-shows-as-expired

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Do latest android update. Go to Albion site in chrome only, on your mobile and just before you hit "add to wallet" check Chrome settings and make sure "desktop view" isn't ticked. (It was for me)

That's way I restored it. Good luck

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
That didn't work for me sadly - just still says I need to delete it from my old device. Hope they sort it soon!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That didn't work for me sadly - just still says I need to delete it from my old device. Hope they sort it soon!
Yep, same here, have tried all the methods including the link sent by the club yesterday to me. Same old same old. Never needed an 'android update' by which I presume the poster means system update?

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I found a Google Wallet update that hadn't applied by looking in the Play Store though that didn't fix it. Now doing a webchat with the club who are currently insisting that I should have an expired passes link :(

I asked if there was a timescale for sorting and they said 'the next few days' so I asked about the Brentford match and they said 'If it hasn't please let us know and we'll sort something out for Brentford'.

I know its fairly minor, but this is an additional hassle that I could've done without at the moment!

8 Ward

Jan 13, 2014
This might help . Mine had also disappeared, but I tried the actions suggested in post #49 above by peterward, namely access the Brighton site through Google Chrome search rather than straight in to the Brighton app/site as I'd normally do, then follow the usual steps to re-download/add your season ticket to your mobile wallet (which had failed to work for me 3 or 4 times), checked the 'desktop view' wasn't ticked (mine wasn't), and it worked !! The season ticket reappeared like magic.

I am certainly not 'techy', and did not manually do any android update first, but as the club haven't yet been forthcoming with any alternative action, the instructions in #49 may be worth a try, as for whatever reason, it did the trick !!.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This might help . Mine had also disappeared, but I tried the actions suggested in post #49 above by peterward, namely access the Brighton site through Google Chrome search rather than straight in to the Brighton app/site as I'd normally do, then follow the usual steps to re-download/add your season ticket to your mobile wallet (which had failed to work for me 3 or 4 times), checked the 'desktop view' wasn't ticked (mine wasn't), and it worked !! The season ticket reappeared like magic.

I am certainly not 'techy', and did not manually do any android update first, but as the club haven't yet been forthcoming with any alternative action, the instructions in #49 may be worth a try, as for whatever reason, it did the trick !!.
None of this works for me. I have even setup my old phone again but the ticket can't be downloaded there as it states that the season ticket is on another device. I have one old phone, one new and it is on neither and always responds the same way with the same message. It's annoying. I have emailed supporter services for an update and requested a Brentford print at home ticket.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Yep, same here, have tried all the methods including the link sent by the club yesterday to me. Same old same old. Never needed an 'android update' by which I presume the poster means system update?
My phone normally downloads updates automatically but when I went into settings, software, check for updates, it found a later version. Once that was downloaded, I was able to reload the season ticket into my wallet (and my three match pack updated to Marseille).

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
My phone normally downloads updates automatically but when I went into settings, software, check for updates, it found a later version. Once that was downloaded, I was able to reload the season ticket into my wallet (and my three match pack updated to Marseille).
Thanks but sadly I have a hot off the presses Pixel with the latest software. I have tried all the methods suggested here and probably a few more but still enjoy no success. I found the link from April when some season ticket holders had a similar problem and it shows the season ticket and seat number etc ready to download but when adding still maintains I have it on another device.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I too have a Google Pixel, but the 7a rather than the latest version, and none of the suggested fixes work for me. Maybe its because we have Google phones its completely broken for us!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Barber has sprinkled the magic dust and my Season Ticket has reappeared on its own initiative.

The Europa League pack is still stuck at the Ajax game but there is time to sort that out.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Likewise, mine has suddenly reappeared (thank F**K for that) and my Europa League pack is showing the Marseillie match. Everything is sorted *phew*

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I too have a Google Pixel, but the 7a rather than the latest version, and none of the suggested fixes work for me. Maybe its because we have Google phones its completely broken for us!
Hmm, my brother has a Pixel 7a and has the problem as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here