Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Season ticket disappeared from wallet

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Still there but still showing Sheff Utd (not uncommon to be showing the wrong game though and doesn’t ever seem to matter). Three match EL pack is fine.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Mine has gone too although the Europa 3 matcher is still there. Marseille will be my next Amex game anyway so will let it resolve itself for now.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If your season ticket has disappeared it’s because the club has banned you for 5 matches as a result of the Ajax beer throwing. You’ll need to email Paul Barber to state your case and get it back.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Tried re-adding it, but it says it needs to be deleted from the original device first. Oh well, time to get in touch with supporter services again... Least theres plenty of time before the next match to sort it out!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Well this is a pain, cannot get it back. The link on albion site when trying to redownload in chrome gives error message, def gone from wallet, though tried again on Samsung browser and it says "already in wallet" though it isnt showing and no idea how to make it..... Google is a minefield, have searched for lost wallet tickets and so far nowt..... problem I think is at Google end?

Seems club is aware, news article about it!

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just looked
It's on the front page of my Google wallet on my Galaxy A54 Android phone
That option has never showed for me. I've used Pixel phones the last few years and OnePlus immediately before.

Are you sure you're not using Samsung wallet? That's different from Google wallet.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Seriously, though, this is obviously pretty shoddy technology the club is using. Not the first time my ticket has disappeared or not updated. Has it been rolled out without adequate testing ?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well this is a pain, cannot get it back. The link on albion site when trying to redownload in chrome gives error message, def gone from wallet, though tried again on Samsung browser and it says "already in wallet" though it isnt showing and no idea how to make it..... Google is a minefield, have searched for lost wallet tickets and so far nowt..... problem I think is at Google end?

Seems club is aware, news article about it!

I'm in the same situation. Tried clearing history but hasn't made a difference.Three match pack is still there but showing Ajax.

When I try to add it to my wallet from ticketing section of the app, it shows a screen saying 'to add to this pass open the google wallet app' Then when I click on the link, error message 'net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME' appears.

Don't know whether there is an issue with google wallet or the problem is on the club side!!

Last edited:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Seriously, though, this is obviously pretty shoddy technology the club is using. Not the first time my ticket has disappeared or not updated. Has it been rolled out without adequate testing ?
They strugle with elementary processes for ticket sales so I guess its hardly surprising that electronic tickets via apps such as google wallet are problematic.

Now where is my tin hat?

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Just looked

That option has never showed for me. I've used Pixel phones the last few years and OnePlus immediately before.

Are you sure you're not using Samsung wallet? That's different from Google wallet.
It's a Google wallet see screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231127_114548_GoogleWallet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231127_114548_GoogleWallet.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 31

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here