[Albion] Mason Greenwood, would you want him at the Albion?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mason Greenwood, would YOU want him at the Albion?

• Yes

Votes: 29 7.0%
  • No

Votes: 386 93.0%

• Total voters

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Well that’s fine then. There’s only audio of him saying he was going to have sex with her even if she doesn’t consent.

What a good lad.
But there's no proof he raped her is there?

He was obviously acting like a complete twat and completely and utterly disgustingly wrong in this one outburst. But this is a young kid and his whole life has been ruined by the media and people who are happy to string him up in a kangaroo court , judge jury and executioner, despite, after due process, all charges being dropped against him by the authorities.

Anyway despite what I say above I still wouldnt take him at Brighton!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Dear @dwayne. I put you on ignore recently for appearing to not know the difference between having a bit of a larf and wind up, and being a gold plated ****. I can't report you to the moderators unless I unblock you, but I trust that someone else will.
Unlikely because despite you disagreeing with me I'm not actually saying anything factually incorrect.

Toodlepip.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
NSC Bilge.
Too many responses surely? :wink:

Good to see that so many NSCers would choose the Albion to sacrifice being a more competitive team rather than have a very talented dickhead play for us. We are quite a special club, most fans of English clubs wouldn’t give a shit about who owned or played for us if they could improve the team :thumbsup:

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Dear @dwayne. I put you on ignore recently for appearing to not know the difference between having a bit of a larf and wind up, and being a gold plated ****. I can't report you to the moderators unless I unblock you, but I trust that someone else will.

Putting people on ignore is a complete cop out imo :shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He was obviously acting like a complete twat and completely and utterly disgustingly wrong in this one outburst. But this is a young kid and his whole life has been ruined by the media and people who are happy to string him up in a kangaroo court , judge jury and executioner, despite, after due process, all charges being dropped against him by the authorities.

Do you believe rape can happen within a marriage? 1 in 4 people believe it can’t. It took until 1991 for it to be made illegal as a ‘man has a right to sex’.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Do you believe rape can happen within a marriage? 1 in 4 people believe it can’t. It took until 1991 for it to be made illegal as a ‘man has a right to sex’.

The thought of forcing yourself on someone, even your partner, is totally despicable imo and I don’t get why anyone would.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Putting people on ignore is a complete cop out imo :shrug:
I'm not interested in arguing with twats.
Putting them on ignore precludes the temptation.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The thought of forcing yourself on someone, even your partner, is totally despicable imo and I don’t get why anyone would.
Toxic male entitlement
aka being a nasty self-centred (and criminal) shit

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
HWT has said he is autistic and it is how he copes.
He is quite happy to be very disparaging of anyone he doesn’t agree with though, then putting them on ignore because they argue back just seems bizarre to me. I am no Psychologist though I admit.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

You know that doesn't mean he's been proven innocent, or was cleared by the court, right? The case was dropped – that's very different thing altogether.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He is quite happy to be very disparaging of anyone he doesn’t agree with though, then putting them on ignore because they argue back just seems bizarre to me. I am no Psychologist though I admit.
This is not a black and white world. Mate, I have had countless arguments with people on NSC over the years, none of whom I have put on ignore. One of who's wedding I went to. A good number of those I have put on ignore were subsequently booted of for racism, trolling and other tomfoolery.

If I have offended you at any time for being disparaging over your tendency to venture an opinion that lacks any underpinning with fact or knowledge, I....I'm not bothered and I doubt that you are either :lolol:

Now f*** off and leave me alone :wink:

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
This is not a black and white world. Mate, I have had countless arguments with people on NSC over the years, none of whom I have put on ignore. One of who's wedding I went to. A good number of those I have put on ignore were subsequently booted of for racism, trolling and other tomfoolery.

If I have offended you at any time for being disparaging over your tendency to venture an opinion that lacks any underpinning with fact or knowledge, I....I'm not bothered and I doubt that you are either :lolol:

Now f*** off and leave me alone :wink:
Sorry, I am clearly not worthy :down:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Unlikely because despite you disagreeing with me I'm not actually saying anything factually incorrect.

Actually...

You said he was a "young kid".

He was, of course, a young adult - and legally/morally responsible for his actions. No excuses.

You also said his life was "ruined by the media" which is simply not true.

People made up their minds based on the recording and details from the victim which went viral.

The media were actually gagged from writing about it - for over a year, IIRC - as it was an active case.

In fact, I remember some folk complaining that Kurt Zouma got more coverage for kicking a cat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports