[Albion] Mason Greenwood, would you want him at the Albion?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mason Greenwood, would YOU want him at the Albion?

• Yes

Votes: 29 7.0%
  • No

Votes: 386 93.0%

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Cbs No GIF by HULU

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
No.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Errr... no. Think about the match atmosphere at every game, at home it would be bad enough, but playing away, it would be ten times as worse and it would continue like that until the day Greenwood leaves the club...

... oh, and he's a ****.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hope this is a public poll, so that anyone clicking the yes button can be identified and invited to defend their tomfoolery.

If Mrs Elphicke crossing the floor is a mind-boggler, this creep in our squad would have me staggered.

I thought the 'silly season' started in June, with showers of fish, and people bumping into their long lost identical twin on a remote bus in the Australian outback, and of course dolphins, and That Meryl.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I hope this is a public poll, so that anyone clicking the yes button can be identified and invited to defend their tomfoolery.

If Mrs Elphicke crossing the floor is a mind-boggler, this creep in our squad would have me staggered.

I thought the 'silly season' started in June, with showers of fish, and people bumping into their long lost identical twin on a remote bus in the Australian outback, and of course dolphins, and That Meryl.

And one person has already...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports