Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extras

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Another quality episode.

"oh no, look at this headline. "Gypsies are eating our pets".

:lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

' are they your clothes' & 'could I fit in your house ,if I looked in the window it would be like King Kong' made me spit out the mouthgful of coke zero I was drinking all over myself and the floor

Superb.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I thought last weeks would be a really tough act to follow but it was just more comedy gold.

The final scene where Richard gets the "mongoloid" wrong from behind had me in agony.

How does Gervais get all these people to send themselves up so well, and with such straight faces every time? The whole montage of daytime tv stars berating Millman for what eventually got reported as his attack on a downs syndrome child and his wheelchair bound mother was a classic.

Are you having a laff, is he 'avin a laff?

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
brightonfan_86 said:
Damn I've missed every episode so far, anyone known when this will be repeated?

Not ideal I know, but you can watch the episodes from the BBC website. All 3 are on there:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/programmes/?id=extras

Last nights episode was bloody funny! Radcliffe with the Johnny that lands on Dame Diana Rigg's head, Andy knocking out the little fella who was in Star Wars and Willow, Richard and Judy sent themselves up well along with the other daytime telly people as well.
Top episode!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
and then mitchel and webb after was good as ever.

the tramp humming his own theme tune :lolol: sir chicken cesear or something:clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
That Numberwang thing just isn't funny. Adam and Joe did the confusing game show sketch some years ago and much better.

In fact I think they have just copied most of what every other double act ( Morcambe and Wise, Vic and Bob and Walliams and Lucas) has done before but pretty badly. The first show was good enough but they ran out of material very quickly.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
I don't think Mitchell & Webb is that bad. It contains some laughs and I thought Numberwang was one of the stronger sketches.

But ultimately it's not all that new and not always that funny. Problem is it getting compared to Little Britain, which I don't actually think is all that anyway.

The format works well in places, with the guys in costume but chatting to each other as Mitchell & Webb, I like that. But ultimately it isn't always that funny.

Still top chaps however, might even go and see them when they perform as part of the comedy festival next month.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Bluejuice said:

Still top chaps however, might even go and see them when they perform as part of the comedy festival next month.

I'm going to the show at the Dome for a mates birthday. Hoping they transfer to stage better than they have to tv.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I find Extras more depressingly unfunny and VIth form collegely each time i see it. I liked Gervais and have done for years, but this is an artless, charmless embarassment of repetitive copy. I hope and pray that when i have the fitness to be funny for a second i won't just sound as i always have and fart in the face of development for chuckles. Character Gervais! Give me something i care about!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
So am I. Should imagine they'll be less reserved knowing they can get away with more on stage than they can on prime time BBC.

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
extra was fantastic, the agent is brilliant,

phoning back the film producers,

"i don't wanna do it in front of you" - agent says as he is leaving
"just don't ask them if they wanna buy your tv" - replies millman
"well i might as well do it in here"- resigns agent

:lolol: excellent television

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Or we could just get mashed in the mash, smoking hash, wasting cash

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Mitchell and Webb was toilet last night.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that, I watched it last night primarily because of NSC, but thought it was PANTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here