Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlisle United v Brighton & Hove Albion (Official Thread)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My son says it is a shit game with both sides doing next top nothing but Carlisle slightly better.
We must be in a sorry state with injuries to have to put Loft, arguably one of BHAs worst ever players, on the bench.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There's probably one skulking in the stands somewhere

There'll probably be a cock-sure one giving it large in Brighton tonight.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
You think it is acceptable then to bollock one of your team mates for a mistake? I am amazed with that. Hopefully Wendy will have a word about his behaviour after the game or even at half time. The guy has no idea about playing as a team.
If you didn't constantly slag Kuipers off at every single opportunity then I would say you had a fair comment, but unfortunately this is just you having another pop because you don't like the bloke.
A certain amount of credibility is lost when you start a one man crusade against one particular player

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
SCR says: 'difference is Carlisle have taken their chances'

Quite.

Last few results have papered over the cracks in the Albion's non-chance-taking game.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
We have to start taking these chances, we have 2 fantastic strikers and what seems like a brilliant attacking midfielder in Westlake. No excuse for losing today, sounds like we could have scored quite a few today.

Not sure they are so fantastic if they keep missing sitters?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here