Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham away tickets?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
There is an option to phone for tickets and arrange for them to be picked up at the away ground if the ticket office still have the tickets to sell and these get sent up with the kit van.

Went up the Amex today and got 4. Saved myself the £2 booking fee but cost me £90 as had the day off work :facepalm:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I've ordered my Birmingham ticket but it hasn't arrived. I guess I should contact the club. Anyone else in the same boat ?

Yes same here, ordered just after 5pm on the day they were released, assumed not sent then as would have got held up in Xmas post, but still not arrived, and game is fast approaching.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Yes same here, ordered just after 5pm on the day they were released, assumed not sent then as would have got held up in Xmas post, but still not arrived, and game is fast approaching.

I also ordered on the day of release. Rang the ticket office today and they said tickets were posted on Friday so I'm expecting mine tomorrow. They did also confirm they can be collected at Birmingham if they don't arrive.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Hope it don't get cancelled
-2 temp for saturday in Birmingham ( feels like -7 ) plus snowing from 2pm onwards
According to Met weather app on iPhone

Hopefully decent under soil heating at st Andrews

J2 BHA

Jul 28, 2004
Anyone know how many we've sold?

Also, does anyone know if there is undersoil heating at St Andrews?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I also ordered on the day of release. Rang the ticket office today and they said tickets were posted on Friday so I'm expecting mine tomorrow. They did also confirm they can be collected at Birmingham if they don't arrive.

Went up the shop this morning and got told the same.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Ticket also arrived today, and train tickets booked months ago.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Online ticket arrived today. They really do need to sort this system out.

Ring the ticketline and it arrives the next day. Go online, they take your money and send you the ticket three or four weeks later. Online businesses do not run like this. Time for Barber to sort this out!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just remember this lot will not let you take anything in including your own water.

They cannot do that , it breaches the Equality Act 2010.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
wont be anymore than 1800,so plenty of pay on the day imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here