Birmingham away tickets?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
The club website says they were releasing the Birmingham away tickets today, but they're not available through the ticket website yet. Does anyone know any more?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fear not it won't be a sell out

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
3,000 is the allocation. Can we take more than the 2,100 odd we took last season?

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
3,000 is the allocation. Can we take more than the 2,100 odd we took last season?

If they use the game itself as the prime decision maker, then none of those 2,100 will go this time.

That game was without doubt the dreariest most boring game I watched all season.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
If they use the game itself as the prime decision maker, then none of those 2,100 will go this time.

That game was without doubt the dreariest most boring game I watched all season.

The Chelsea 3 arsenal 5 game before kick off on the concourse was the highlight ,don't recall us even making a chance in that game
I think if we have a decent run up to this game we'll shift about 2500

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade

Agree, it was an awful game of football (if you can call it football that was being played).

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
It's relatively cheap though Birmingham, think my train tickets were £16. No idea when they'll be sold, probably Monday is a good guess.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I like St Andrews as a ground. It has quite a bit of character to it but the stewards were a nightmare when I went in August to watch Barnet. All down to NK Maribor bringing in flares and throwing them on the pitch last season in the Europa League. It took ages getting in to the ground with them searching and then there was trouble after the game with their chavvy fans.

Having said all that, still a good awayday. :lol:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Will be going to this using the money I saved by not going to Newcastle.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
how much was it last season? we have been classed as Cat B this season.

probably take similar to last season although would be amazing to surprise them and take 4k

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I reckon there will be a rush for tickets after seeing how we played earlier , a fair few wouldn't have bothered after seeing the debacle on Sky against Watford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports