[Albion] Albion Women

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
We have signed Everard? Please tell me we have a Slack Alice in the squad.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
:ascarf:Very happy with that!

Such a changed squad from last season - of the 20 in our match day squad for the final game last season only, I reckon only 9 are still with the club. Hopefully all the changes will mean an uptick in results 🤞

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
If it's any help, I just saw someone shutting a door?!
You seem like a nice boy. Look at the muck in here. Etc.

I was convinced Everard would get a 70s nostalgia bump. But alas not. Pop it in Pete is sad

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I am intrigued by Melissa Phillips's accent, she is American but there seems like a lot of different accents all mixed up in the way she speaks.

What gives?

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Comfortable win without ever really getting into top gear. Thankfully no sign of Luton causing an upset given how we performed in our last 2 matches, the bumpy pitch, and against a team with nothing to lose. Onto the 5th round!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Comfortable win without ever really getting into top gear. Thankfully no sign of Luton causing an upset given how we performed in our last 2 matches, the bumpy pitch, and against a team with nothing to lose. Onto the 5th round!
Watched it. We were very comfortable throughout.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I went. I have never seen such a bizarre assistant referee (Lino) performance in my 50+ years of watching top level footie. He gave us offside 19 times in the first 45 minutes, including disallowing 3 goals for offside. The third one, our player dribbled past 2 defenders, rounded the keeper and slotted home nicely. That was brought back for offside. Bizarre. The lino was flagging for offside every time we touched the ball beyond their back line. He had no idea what he was doing. Never seen anything like it. Second half, other Lino, just one offside.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I went. I have never seen such a bizarre assistant referee (Lino) performance in my 50+ years of watching top level footie. He gave us offside 19 times in the first 45 minutes, including disallowing 3 goals for offside. The third one, our player dribbled past 2 defenders, rounded the keeper and slotted home nicely. That was brought back for offside. Bizarre. The lino was flagging for offside every time we touched the ball beyond their back line. He had no idea what he was doing. Never seen anything like it. Second half, other Lino, just one offside.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Same as me, that assistant in the first half gave some bizarre decisions, both goals were onside. Telling difference in the second half when every goal we scored counted. Odd odd performance.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Same as me, that assistant in the first half gave some bizarre decisions, both goals were onside. Telling difference in the second half when every goal we scored counted. Odd odd performance.
Yep, first half, 19 offsides, 2 goals. Second half, 1 offside, 4 goals. At one point we had one of our subs sent down the touch line to “warm up” actually carrying an iPad to take still shots of the through balls to show the officials at half time. It was truly bizarre.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Was the Lino's name Joseph Anthony Barton?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Said the same thing. I wondered whether the coverage had missed something.

Looked like he was having an absolute nightmare.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports