Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

$75 free at Party Poker, no deposit or credit card required

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
$40 :clap2:

Came 15th out of the 201

Seems very unfair that a load of people won without even playing, they should have been kicked out to give the rest more chance

Last edited:

Gazwag said:
Seagull Jim is a lucky sod not even playing and won $20

Really? Ha ha! I went out for lunch time drinks and never came back. Meant to play but was in no state... did I really still win $20? Bloody hell you lot must be crap!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
PartyForFree said:
We didn't get 50 people to show up, but it was still good fun. I think everyone from last month will be eligible next month too...we'll keep everyone posted.

it certainly made for a very boring hour at the start with so many not playing

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Gazwag said:
it certainly made for a very boring hour at the start with so many not playing

Yeah. I thought they would remove the absentees after 15 minutes, but maybe they couldn't because we didn't have enough real players to fill up all the prize spots. That was our first freeroll, so we're still ironing out some of the kinks.

1066gull

PartyForFree said:
We didn't get 50 people to show up, but it was still good fun. I think everyone from last month will be eligible next month too...we'll keep everyone posted.
What about me when I can finally register?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i got my cheque, went to the bank with it. and theyt have sent it wont clear. why is this mr poker man!? have i been scammed?:angry:

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
i got my cheque, went to the bank with it. and theyt have sent it wont clear. why is this mr poker man!? have i been scammed?:angry:

Yes. Party Poker, a publicly-traded company worth hundreds of millions of dollars, is trying to scam you out of your $75 Free Bankroll. Maybe they didn't have the money in their account to cover your cheque, right? C'mon man. Is it because you have no balance in your account, other than this cheque? Sounds like it's on hold until the funds actually hit your account.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
PartyForFree said:
Yes. Party Poker, a publicly-traded company worth hundreds of millions of dollars, is trying to scam you out of your $75 Free Bankroll. Maybe they didn't have the money in their account to cover your cheque, right? C'mon man. Is it because you have no balance in your account, other than this cheque? Sounds like it's on hold until the funds actually hit your account.

so what do i do? i had the cheque sent back with a leter from nationwide saying ''i am sorry to tell you that a cheque for £50 credited to your account has been returned unpaid by the bank which it is drawn.

so i dont know what i do now. email party poker for another cheque or will that not clear aswell? just frustrated as i am a student and hjave basically budgeted thinking this was coming in.

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Call Party Poker. When it gets sorted, let me know what happened. It doesn't make sense.

00-800-7789-7537
00-800-PRTY-PKER
UK, Rep. of Ireland, Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Switzerland, Sweden, Luxembourg, Hungary, Poland, Norway and Portugal

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
so what do i do? i had the cheque sent back with a leter from nationwide saying ''i am sorry to tell you that a cheque for £50 credited to your account has been returned unpaid by the bank which it is drawn.

so i dont know what i do now. email party poker for another cheque or will that not clear aswell? just frustrated as i am a student and hjave basically budgeted thinking this was coming in.

Did you receive the cheque as sterling or as dollars, mine came as dollars so are you sure its that cheque that has bounced.

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Gazwag said:
Did you receive the cheque as sterling or as dollars, mine came as dollars so are you sure its that cheque that has bounced.

came as dollars.

im not very clued up on banking really. but would i need a new cheque?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
came as dollars.

im not very clued up on banking really. but would i need a new cheque?

Were Nationwide aware it was a dollar cheque when you banked it as they may have taking it out again as it can take a while to negotiate it into sterling.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Gazwag said:
Were Nationwide aware it was a dollar cheque when you banked it as they may have taking it out again as it can take a while to negotiate it into sterling.

well.....when they gave me the recet of the transaction it did say £50 instead of dollars.

and i thought they would notice it and change it. so maybe thats what it was. as all i was due to win was 50 dollars

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
well.....when they gave me the recet of the transaction it did say £50 instead of dollars.

and i thought they would notice it and change it. so maybe thats what it was. as all i was due to win was 50 dollars

:lolol: Those damn scam artists at Party Poker...I can't believe they don't just double-pay everyone's cheque.

So far, from signing up to this "scam" I have received $50 from party for free up front, $25 from Party poker after a few hands played, $20 for finishing in the top 50 of a Party for free tournament I forgot to enter (free entry) and a random $100 from Party for free for I'm not really sure what. That is a total of $195 for pretty much doing nothing. If this is a scam, it is the worst scam EVER.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
So far, from signing up to this "scam" I have received $50 from party for free up front, $25 from Party poker after a few hands played, $20 for finishing in the top 50 of a Party for free tournament I forgot to enter (free entry) and a random $100 from Party for free for I'm not really sure what. That is a total of $195 for pretty much doing nothing. If this is a scam, it is the worst scam EVER.

:angry: do you play friday nights????? M8E?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here