Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

$75 free at Party Poker, no deposit or credit card required

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Djmiles said:
Are there any tournaments for us tight bastards who haven't played since playing 125 raked hands, just because we don't want to lost anymore money?

I have 3 party points, does that get me anywhere?:lolol:

If you go to the tournament section you can get into plenty of free tournaments. One starting in about half an hour.

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Djmiles said:
Are there any tournaments for us tight bastards who haven't played since playing 125 raked hands, just because we don't want to lost anymore money?

I have 3 party points, does that get me anywhere?:lolol:

Try and register. I think we forgot to include that bit when setting up the tournament. :eek:

1066gull

I tried verifying mate, but it said it couldn't (in the cashier and I have to scan and email to old fashion way):(

Cant be arsed, registered on Pacific now

Last edited:

1066gull

just realised i been a twat and didnt enter the bankroll code:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

ok, how long do you free guys take:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1066gull

all 230 dollars in losses got back, and im playing my normal game.

your right, these people on pkr are average, just missed out on first place in a satellite to the Springfest £25k:down:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
PartyforFree, can you make sure i'm on the NSC list of players for future reference just incase you organise special NSC tournaments. I saw the list you posted a week or so ago and my username (Torment24) wasn't on it.
Can you confirm what time it is on tonight? Partypoker says 1pm EST or 6pm our time but people have been quoting 7pm on here

PartyForFree said:
Ahh...I imagine it's 6 p.m.. We just had our daylight savings time change on the weekend...that could bugger things up for people...

Oh bugger, yes it does. Doubt I can make 6pm. Then again, last month I failed to make it and still managed to win $120 somehow.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
bugger i was second out of it :down:
the only hand i won was with a high card, i never ever had a pair (excluding the ones on the table)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
PartyForFree said:
Ahh...I imagine it's 6 p.m.. We just had our daylight savings time change on the weekend...that could bugger things up for people...

I updated our records to track you to NSC.

Oh thanks, I knew I wouldnt get in until now but as it would only be 20 minutes in I would still get chance to re build my pot, but no its a six o'clock start :nono: :censored: :rolleyes: so finished 63rd

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
33rd. $25 so better than a kick in the teeth, wasn't aggressive enough to make the last table. I was only playing to get in the money anyway, so job done.
Is anyone still in it?

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
out of 9563 people i came 222 wining 8.5p taking 2hr 30m :lolol:

Attachments

• poker222.jpg
    poker222.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here