Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When do Villa tickets go on general sale

Feb 21, 2009
Sorry if Fixtured about a million times, but i swear i read somewhere its this morning.

Villa have put theres on sale on ticketmaster if this helps anyone, but obviously i wanted to sit in with the albion fans!

Feb 21, 2009
Thanks for that comment wondered if it was just me being thick

Well deffo not on general sale this morning coz it wouldnt let me order more than 1, unless i registered other people, don't know if i should start getting worried yet and book them through villa or not!?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Thats for White members etc. I think they will only go on general sale if there any left after that.

i think its been made "all ticket for brighton fans" so only White members can go. all a bit stupid and frankly i've given up on bothering. hope Falmer is more straight forward.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Our all ticket games never go on 'general sale' any more, do they?

If they don't sell out at the Albion, the tickets will be returned to the home club. It is then their decision whether they make the remainder available as 'pay on the day'. But the Albion will not sell an away ticket to someone who is not a member, of some colour or other.

Feb 21, 2009
Once again i have nothing against first come first serve for membership based supporters, but i can't afford a season ticket, yet i manage to go to at least half a seasons home games every season, work/money permitting.

If this is true about tickets not going on general sale I think once again the way the albion treats fans like myself is very poor indeed.

I along with 4 others would have booked tickets for the game as soon as they had become available.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Once again i have nothing against first come first serve for membership based supporters, but i can't afford a season ticket, yet i manage to go to at least half a seasons home games every season, work/money permitting.

If this is true about tickets not going on general sale I think once again the way the albion treats fans like myself is very poor indeed.

I along with 4 others would have booked tickets for the game as soon as they had become available.

In the scale of what you probably spend on travel, tickets, food and drink for your away games, £10 is not too much to ask to guarantee tickets is it?

White Membership

This level of membership replaces the existing Away Membership Scheme. New members wishing to attend ticketed away matches for the first time must pay a joining fee of £10.

White members will be able to apply for tickets for all ticketed away games and will get next priority after Gold and Blue members for high interest away games.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Is there such thing as general sale? Dont you have to be (at least) a white member to purchase a ticket to any away game?

Thats amazing, Not having been a white member I was going to argue with that, but I think I have only paid on the gate for the few aways I've been to over the last couple of seasons. Was Brentford POTD?

I think they have to have a priority system working from previous experience.(West ham & Spurs). While I sympathise with you, why did you not get yourselves white memberships for a tenner each when the Details were announced?

Feb 21, 2009
I'll go for the white membership was perhaps a bit naive on the whole membership structure so apologies there.

This time will probably be too late for Villa tickets tho.

Villa website for me!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Surely you've still got time to get your White Membership form sorted though? ???

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I don't want to pay a tenner to be put on a database tbh. I managed to get tickets for Arsenal in a general sale, so why can't the club I support do the same? It's just being greedy...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here