[Football] Your 10 most disliked teams.......in order please

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I took my now 26 year old son to watch us play away at Darlington, he spent the whole game colouring in his Thomas the Tank Engine book, and showed zero interest in the football, and has never been to another game!

I blame Darlington for spoiling what should have been a father and son rite of passage moment...

:lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Palace
Pompey tw@ts
Southampton
Real Madrid
Sheffield Wednesday
Leeds
MK Dons
Man U
Man C
Bournemouth

Orient were on the list but have come off it in recent years. Liverpool would make it for their plastic goons if I didn’t also have a good mate who was a Liverpool STH who was actually there in Istanbul and is very humble and genuine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Palace
Tw@ts
Franchise FC
Boro
Burnley
Leeds
Southampton
United
Argentina
Massive

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
1...The current Rangers club
2... The other Rangers club that was liquidated
3 Palace
4 Portsmouth
5 Southampton
6 Man U
7 Man C
8 Boro
9 Sheff Wed
10 West Brom ( rivalry of best Albion club)

Odd that you felt the need to quote me with this list, but since you did, may I refer the honourable pillock to the answer he gave some moments ago.

I don't hate any club, there is good and bad people who follow their own team.
The people who brag about being a fan of Man U and Liverpool despite not even visiting those cities, now that is a reason to dislike.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Nope, nothing to do with that. Only place I ever went where the home fans put a boot print in my car door while I was at the game. And the chippy insisted I have haddock instead of cod.

Fair enough, the area round the ground can be a bit hairy. The chippy was right about the haddock though, much nicer than cod. :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Stoke, Burnley, Burnley, Stoke, Burnley, Stoke, Stoke, Burnley, Stoke and Barrow.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
To be honest I don't have a problem with any team other than maybe Man U, and that is historical due to the Fa Cup. Even the Palace thing I find a bit laughable, I never saw the point when I was a school kid and age hasn't made me understand it any better. AM cracked the shits and spat the dummy with some Palace fans and how many people have had their heads kicked in over the decades since??!!! I really don't get it.

Also what is it with the Pompey thing? I suppose they were our closest rival for a while.

Wrong thread

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
To be honest I don't have a problem with any team other than maybe Man U, and that is historical due to the Fa Cup. Even the Palace thing I find a bit laughable, I never saw the point when I was a school kid and age hasn't made me understand it any better. AM cracked the shits and spat the dummy with some Palace fans and how many people have had their heads kicked in over the decades since??!!! I really don't get it.

Also what is it with the Pompey thing? I suppose they were our closest rival for a while.

After reading this and your post about Mat Ryan's save.

0/10 must try harder punish:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
1) The Pakistan Cricket team
2) The South African Cricket team
3) The Argentinian Football team
4) The German Football team

5) - 10)....The Big Six.
We have ended up exactly as it was planned. An elite group dominating football, winning nearly everything, qualifying for Europe every season and attracting every £ of floating support they can. Impregnable and immovable. I hate predictability in sport. We have it in football now. It breeds arrogant, boorish and self-entitled fans.
I spit on them all. Its them v the rest. If it means backing Palace, Saints, Pompey, Bmuff, Leeds, Cardiff ,Massive, Reading and MKD against them, then so be it.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Crawley
Palace
Reading
Chesterfield
Burnley
Leicester
Liverpool
Southampton
Port Vale
Lincoln

I read some other people said their hatred of Chesterfield had eased, but dont be fooled they still hate us. I for one am happy to keep that grudge alive. Port Vale and Lincoln also made on my list based on two end of season games I attended where they had both won promotion, and their fans acted like absolute loons. Absolutely understandable and encouraged to be on the pitch celebrating, but their fans were tearing sh*t up and throwing stuff at Albion fans. Horrible fans.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

No....they weren't our closest rivals for a while. We didn't have a rival for 75 years. We were geographically neutral. You can't break the Pompey/Saints rivalry. Its too deep rooted and too strong. Bournemouth regard Saints as their rivals. Saints don't. They aren't interested in Bmuff. Our Palace rivalry is shared. Charlton and Wimbledon hate them as well. Millwall were their real rivals for years but once Palace turned on to us, Millwall turned their attentions to West Ham, who then had trouble deciding who they hated more. Millwall or Tottenham, so they now hate both plus Man U for equal measure.
I went to school in Sussex in the 60's and early 70's and there was no rivalry with anyone that was talked about. It was just the Albion v everyone else. That is why some of us who spent our formative years in blissful footballing neutrality, don't have this all consuming hatred of all things Palace. Of course we got wrapped up in the early intensity of the Mullery/Venables years and it sowed certain seeds, but we weren't born into it. We had done our Albion apprenticeship before this came along.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports