Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Who is the mosted hated person alive on Earth at the moment ?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
haven't been through the thread,but presumbably Bruce Willis has been mentioned on numerous occasions

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The dopey women that overtook ten cars at the lights in Lewes High Street---thinking we were all parked:moo:
She probably does it every day:whisky:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Phil Collins.

There was a great interview on the radio with him the other day. He did come across as surprisingly genuine and funny. He did say 'God I must have been annoying' but just couldn't turn down all the offers to do stuff and was a bit non plussed why he become so successful. So I would definitely put a whole host before him because he had his time, but actually, you know, against all odds, he seems all right.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
There was a great interview on the radio with him the other day. He did come across as surprisingly genuine and funny. He did say 'God I must have been annoying' but just couldn't turn down all the offers to do stuff and was a bit non plussed why he become so successful. So I would definitely put a whole host before him because he had his time, but actually, you know, against all odds, he seems all right.

Hmmm.

No, he's a wanker.

:smile:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Probably that dog owner who wanted to get rid of his dog, so he shot a crossbow bolt threw his dog's head, missed his brain, so left him to die in the forest. Luckily the dog was found wandering through the woods and is back healthy again, but by Christ what an absolute scumbag the owner was, words do not describe how much I'd like to punch him in the face. It was on that animal rescue programme earlier today.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Ken Socolovich

The bloke who hung his wife upside down and allowed his pet crows to "eat" her to death over several days by rolling her in bread paste and then bird feed so that the crows could either starve or kill her slowly. She eventually bled to death from small bird pecks.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
On NSC, I would guess David Cameron. For me though anyone in IS

On NSC I would hope it would be Bellotti Archer Stanley way ahead of the PM

But worldwide? If you took a vote of everyone in the whole world?
Almost certainly Scott McGleish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here