Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which club do you dislike the most?

Well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I like Palace. One of the few decent clubs left, and supported by local fans.
IMG_3869.jpeg

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
It depends on my mood but I have a dislike for all of the teams below one way or another

Leeds : Delusional and nasty fans. Never forget a cup game at the Goldstone where I was standing next to them as they climbed up the fence of the East stand. At the time it had those plastic spinny things with the nails coming out which they seemed to hang off unperturbed. Then they smashed up the town afterwards.

Liverpool. Nauseating plastic fans from the 80s as well as the whole "Scouse not English" rubbish. You only need to read this board when they lose to see the closet Liverpool fan is never far away. It's like the old made up stat that you are never more then 6ft away from a rat.

Portsmouth. There's nothing to like about Portsmouth. The town. The fans. The money laundering. The fat bird my mate set me up on a blind date with whilst he disappeared off with her fit mate.

Villa. Proximity. I live nearby, all my son's mates are Villa fans and we never beat them. Can't wait for Groundhog day next weekend.

Palace. Just because we have to. Can't say I'm really that bothered.

Chelsea and Arsenal. Everything that is wrong about modern football. Divvy fans online from abroad that don't even know where the club is. Entitled fans who think they can take our players for 50p and a bag of crisps and get the hump when we rightly don't sell. The absolute shite spoken in YouTube by gobshites that makes Talksport should like Shakespeare. Trossard. I could go on.

Sheffield Wednesday. Very upsetting to see them win today. I want to see them relegated. And then relegated again.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It depends on my mood but I have a dislike for all of the teams below one way or another

Leeds : Delusional and nasty fans. Never forget a cup game at the Goldstone where I was standing next to them as the climbed up the fence of the East stand. At the time it had those plastic spinny things with the nails coming out which they seemed to hang off unperturbed. Then they smashed up the town afterwards.

Liverpool. Nauseating plastic fans from the 80s as well as the whole "Scouse not English" rubbish. You only need to read this board when they lose to see the closet Liverpool fan is never far away. It's like the old made up stat that you are never more then 6ft away from a rat.

Portsmouth. There's nothing to like about Portsmouth. The town. The fans. The money laundering. The fat bird my mate set me up on a blind date with

Villa. Proximity. I live nearby, all my son's mates are Villa fans and we never beat them. Can't wait for Groundhog day next weekend.

Palace. Just because we have to. Can't say I'm really that bothered.

Chelsea and Arsenal. Everything that is wrong about modern football. Divvy fans online from abroad that don't even know where the club is. Entitled fans who think they can take our players for 50p and a bag of crisps and get the hump when we rightly don't sell. The absolute shite spoken in YouTube by gobshites that makes Talksport should like Shakespeare. Trossard. I could go on.

Sheffield Wednesday. Very upsetting to see them win today. I want to see them relegated. And then relegated again.
Out with anger in with love.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Quite. Palace fans are 'proper' fans because they generally support their local club when they could have buggered off to Chelsea, Arsenal et al.

My likes and dislikes vary from season to season with so many different reasons.

Right now I am, as 'When Saturday Comes' once put it, an 'Un-Chelsea fan'. As in, not a rival but a team I really don't like and love to see lose. I am also an Un-Sunderland and an Un-Birmingham City fan for various reasons.

Talking of WSC. Interesting little piece from @chaileyjem this month

That really struck a chord, that article by Chailey Jem. Firstly, because my own mother now has Alzheimer’s and I recognise all those feelings. And secondly because I sat next to his dad in the WSU for a number of seasons when the Amex first opened.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

May 16, 2023
Palace always number one. The only proper rivalry we have. I never thought anyone could run them close but Chelsea are giving it a damn good go. But then again I could count on one hand the number of clubs I haven't got some sort of gripe against. Stenhousemuir might be ok ?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Palace…can’t stand the club but their fans are generally ok

But Chelsea horrible club and horrible fans.

West Ham up there too, horrible club

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
West ham
leeds
chelski
canvey island
sudbury Town

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Palace
Chelsea
Man U
Leeds

In that order although Chelsea have just leapfrogged ManU.
Shef W used to be in the list but now I just find them hilarious.

I find Arsenal and Liverpool fans utterly tedious but I don’t ‘hate’ them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here