Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I'm not buying two things. First, that Moises and agent are still just wandering around South Bank waiting for the call from Chelsea, and second that we would entertain more bids. If we set a midnight cut off it's done. Either he joins Liverpool or he's staying until January.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
This is all being driven by his greedy agents who will be massively down if he goes to Liverpool.
In the end I don’t really care where he goes so long as we get our £111m.
Chelsea will need to match it.

However, he’s a stupid lad for not even travelling to Liverpool to talk with them face to face and get an insight via AliMac.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I obviously agree with the first part, but Liverpool as the biggest/second biggest in the world?

Not for me, Clive.
They are officially the 4th biggest club in the world in financial terms.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If he rejects Liverpool, where does that leave the £111m bid? Is it removed, and he goes for Chelsea's £100m? Discussing this with friends and I've no idea how this works from here?

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Come on Moises it's time to go! 🤪

1691750590471.png

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
He’s more likely getting horrendous advice from his crap agents and doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going. I feel sorry for him.

I agree he’s probably getting poor advice but I don’t understand people who are pretending he’s some poor little lamb being moved as his agents see fit.

His agents are clearly only motivated by money but Caicedo is an adult with his own mind and significant life experience already.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If he rejects Liverpool, where does that leave the £111m bid? Is it removed, and he goes for Chelsea's £100m? Discussing this with friends and I've no idea how this works from here?

We haven’t accepted the Chelsea bid. If the Liverpool move doesn’t happen either Chelsea bid something acceptable to us or Caicedo will be staying put.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
The Secret Scout guy must have been up on the bag all night.
So what? Chelsea are going to 'give us' Adams if we sell them Moises. COME OFF IT.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I agree he’s probably getting poor advice but I don’t understand people who are pretending he’s some poor little lamb being moved as his agents see fit.

His agents are clearly only motivated by money but Caicedo is an adult with his own mind and significant life experience already.
Only 'ever' wanted Chelsea apparently...

el punal

It really is.

I have no issue with Caicedo – good luck to him, I say and I won't be booing him – but watching it all unfold is pure entertainment gold. The crazy thing is that if Chelsea match Liverpool's offer they would've overspent because they would have got him for less than £111m if the bid process was done 'properly'. I would laugh if a £120m bid came in. That's DOUBLE what they opened with :lolol:

Twats.
Now, where did I leave that popcorn? :drink:

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Goodness it is all going on!

I wonder if the cut off time was set in stone or that higher bids (Chelsea I am looking at you) would be accepted. He obviously would prefer to go to Chelsea as they will pay him more money, but if it was set in stone surely his only choices are Liverpool or us until the next window.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

He's a 21 year old kid, in a strange country, suddenly confronted with unimagineable wealth, and 'friends' who will be hanging on to him to get as much of it as possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here