Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
£146m from Liverpool without add ons in this transfer window alone- utterly eye watering.

Boehly will be FURIOUS about this one- thought he was the only runner in the race and he got gazumped by Liverpool! Also a HIGHER BID than Declan Rice, big middle finger to Arsenal who tried to get Caicedo for £70m.

I am gutted we lost Caicedo and Mac Allister, but that seems to be exactly the price we aimed to sell. Well done TB.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
IMG_7783.jpeg

😂

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I'm finding this all terribly funny, I've long since got over the disappointment of losing Mac n Moises, that was months ago. No more in this window though, I haven't prepared for that.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
To be fair, 2016 £100m is probably about 50m in todays transfer market.

It’s funny seeing other fans have meltdowns, I’m slightly, SLIGHTLY fuming tho I’ve always had this irrational annoyance with Liverpool and the thought that I’m going to have to listen to them singing ‘Caicedooooooo’ at the Amex really hurts me inside :lolol: 😭

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
the thought that I’m going to have to listen to them singing ‘Caicedooooooo’ at the Amex really hurts me inside :lolol: 😭
Just join in and sing it with them. He's helped get us to Europe and earnt the club a lot of money.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Just join in and sing it with them. He's helped get us to Europe and earnt the club a lot of money.
I can’t think of anything I would want to do less than join in with the Liverpool fans, who are invariably one of the loudest ‘away’ supports at the Amex (Live round the corner! 🎵)

The song curse continues, MAC and Caicedo had two pretty decent songs.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
One thing I will say, the poll at the top of this thread proves once and for all the lot of us know absolutely NOTHING about anything

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If this transfer goes through in time, I’m sticking a large wedges on Moises scoring on Sunday :moo:
If he does I want him to do the Adebayor celebration for Man City to the home end

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Best youve ever seen H? Better than Lawrenson Horton Wardy et all?
This Albion GOAT debate is very subjective.

Moises, along with Alexis, is probably the closest I’ve seen to a player of Lawrenson’s ability, although the game has moved on light years since 1981.

That said Lawro played his best football at Liverpool, and it was only injury that robbed him playing on the world stage for the Republic of Ireland, where I believe he would have been truly lauded as world class.

It will be interesting to see if Alexis and Moises usurp Lawro’s winners medal count at Anfield in the next 5 years?

Back to the Albion GOAT and the perhaps the different mantle of club legend.

Peter Ward is an Albion legend, but nowhere near GOAT, I’d pick Michael Robinson ahead of him in an all time Albion XI every time.

But many wouldn’t………😂

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017

Moises, along with Alexis, is probably the closest I’ve seen to a player of Lawrenson’s ability, although the game has moved on light years since 1981.

That said Lawro played his best football at Liverpool, and it was only injury that robbed him playing on the world stage for the Republic of Ireland, where I believe he would have been truly lauded as world class.

It will be interesting to see if Alexis and Moises usurp Lawro’s winners medal count at Anfield in the next 5 years?

Peter Ward is an Albion legend, but nowhere near GOAT, I’d pick Michael Robinson ahead of him in an all time Albion XI every time.

But many wouldn’t………😂
The answer is Lewis Dunk and it’s not close in my opinion

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

But many wouldn’t………😂
Cheers mate! You're pretty legendary yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here