Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

where do they live then?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whereabouts in EG does fozzie live? That's my home town

When he came here I am sure that I read that it was nearer Lingfield race course than East Grinstead. It isnt very far from EG to Lingfield.

When he played for us BZ lived on the estate by Tesco in Burgess Hill but read recently when he was shagging some model and when he got done on that driving fiddle that he lived in Canary Wharf.

Last edited:

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
Nicky Forster used to play for East Grinstead but now does indeed live near Lingfield Races. I know because he told me.

Elphick lives in Woodingdean, with his mum (who Tommy Fraser has a crush on) I believe. The Argus did indeed mention that Hawkins had moved in next door.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
This is weird, I would not want people on an a public forum discussing where I resided.

But thats just me.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
When he came here I am sure that I read that it was nearer Lingfield race course than East Grinstead. It isnt very far from EG to Lingfield.

My grandparents are from Lingfield - I thought Fozzie played for Horley Town. Some nice houses down that way, suppose if you go further up the road you start to get into Dormansland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here