Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the most you've won on the lottery ?

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
£147 for 4 numbers a few years ago...and £16 also for 4 numbers just a few months after it started (something like 120 shared the top prize that week to) very disappointing. I have some friends who won £1.1m (bastards). Funnily enough i don't see much of them now!!!

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
I've been with my woman a year this month. You wouldn't think she's got much when you meet her, no car, lives in 2 bed council flat.
In November I got her pregnant, total accident. I said "whatever you decide to do I'll back you all the way" (we're both in our thirties, each with a kid from previous relats) She decides we're gonna keep it.
In January we're out having a meal & a drink after. Then she drops this into the conversation..."a few months after the lottery first started my mum got 5 numbers & the bonus ball"
"Blimey, how much did she win?"
"I'm not telling you."
To cut a long story short, the baby is due in a few weeks. The mother-in-law thinks the sun shines outta my behind, as my woman's ex was a c*nt to her for 15 years, so in comparison I'm a f*ckin' saint. We're talking £750,000ish in my partner's name. I can't believe it, I really can't believe it. All I gotta do is stay faithful, make sure she don't need to stray & play it sweet and I'm comfy for life. Like I said, I can't believe it. If you doubt me, I swear on the future of our beloved footy club this is true. :) :albion:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
3 and 4 numbers on different lines on the same night. Total win £84

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can't remember exactly but it was that Millenium draw and I got two years right and got around £45

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Nothing on the lottery.

But won £100,000 on the premium bonds in 1992 when I was 21.

Not bad eh.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Marshy said:
Nothing on the lottery.

But won £100,000 on the premium bonds in 1992 when I was 21.

Not bad eh.

That is a handsome sum, well played sir.

Would have set you up nicely in the property market.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Certainly did, moved straight out of home and bought a 3 bed place, 57k ! Moved brother in to pay mortgage ! which was only 30k !

Sold it this year for 167k....a cool 110k profit ! !
Just plain old lucky timing with the housing market.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I've been very fortuitous in the property market as well.

Flat in Peacehaven bought for £24.5K and sold for £30K 6 months later. Bought a semi in Birmingham for about £23K and sold for £46K. Then re-patriated £55.5K terrace in Shoreham now worth about £145K - but at the end of the day only paper money as the next move would mean losing all life's good things like Albion seasons, holidays abroad etc.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Absolutely, paper money it is,where property is concerned.

still got a tidy sum in cash thankfully.

Cant belive I was so mature about not wasting it at the time !
Just bought the house and a quality music system.

Now reaping the rewards though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here