Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
At that time I thought they were better than U2.
I still think so.
Aside from the voice, there was someone who could play a guitar melody back then (ask The Edge).
They have had little success.
But they have always played and brought their Highlands inside.
I like it.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Just a few hours into the day, but....

Dreamers, misfits, radicals, outcasts
Outsiders, oddities, revolution, working class
Icon, wrote off, segregated, get lost
Creators, believers, necessary genius.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought I had all Tuxedomoon's releases, but I'd missed this album for some reason. Error fixed. So many delightful tracks :love:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
At that time I thought they were better than U2.
I still think so.
Aside from the voice, there was someone who could play a guitar melody back then (ask The Edge).
They have had little success.
But they have always played and brought their Highlands inside.
I like it.

Saw the original line up in Vancouver around 85. Stuart sadly drank himself to death. The other guitarist, Bruce, became part of Dead Men Walking and they cover Fields of Fire and a couple of other of the old tracks. Saw them around 2003. I also saw Stuart playing with the Skids, December 31, 1977, Marquee. :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Fatal Microbes, label mates of the Poison Girls from Brighton. I had it in my head she was Vi's daughter for some reason. Fact checks suggest not. :thumbsup:

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
A friend has completed this trio as the drummer. For enthusiasts of the ilk of Cream, Doors and Led Zeppelin. Have linked to an EP, as not sure how to post individual songs from bandcamp.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Fatal Microbes, label mates of the Poison Girls from Brighton. I had it in my head she was Vi's daughter for some reason. Fact checks suggest not. :thumbsup:
I saw Crass in Birmingham, Digbeth civic hall, and convinced she was supporting them but cannot find it to confirm.
Two things I CAN remember about the gig, was the tickets were hand made, a potato cut in half dipped in paint print, and an invasion of skinheads kicking shit out of the punks.
Pretty scary for a 15 year old.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Off early today...

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Not really my thing, but listening to 1001 albums before you die (book) I’m deep into Hip Hop/rap territory and this popped up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here