Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bonus track, in every sense, as two cracking artists in one.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I've been on a bit of an '80s nostalgia trip so far this year - and have found myself listening to a lot of new synthwave music.
That '80s sound seems to be making a bit of a comeback, and Neon Capital have got a load of great tunes harking back to those good ol' days.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Superb. If you Humble Pie, would recommend Little triggers. spoke to the lead singer after seeing them in Leicester and his influence was Steve Marriott & HP.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I love a collaboration

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've been on a bit of an '80s nostalgia trip so far this year - and have found myself listening to a lot of new synthwave music.
That '80s sound seems to be making a bit of a comeback, and Neon Capital have got a load of great tunes harking back to those good ol' days.

A bit indeed.

Check out The Midnight, Lebrock, Olly Wride (lived in Brighton till recently) and, slightly more prog retro, Frozen Autumn (from Italy), and (these have been going almost back to the 80s), De/Vision (German) and (from Bristol) Mesh.

I just had some wonderful news tonight so, f*** it, I'm posting this as an extra track for today. Synthwave heaven. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here