Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What I want to hear today

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Brighton have signed (a bloody good striker) for ££££.

I can dream can't I ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Trigger said:
You've more chance of finding rocking horse shit mate! :ohmy:

You used to be so positive Trigger, have you been spending too much time with eblock earnie:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BIGPOPPAPUMP said:
"Your lottery winnings will be hand delivered to you today by a nymphomaniac teen supermodel with 36DD breasts"

Good thought !

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I had a dream last night that i was at the Oldham game and we won 4-1. Zammo baged in a penalty into the top left hand corner. After the game i was watching the highlights and they panned across the Oldham fans (who were a mixture of gremlins and men in pink elephant suits) while i was hugging Kelly Osbourne who i now fancy because of this dream, if only she didn't wear those silly clothes.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jeeze CTS, it's better that she wears ANY clothes rather than none at all. She has to be a virgin !

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
CTS you need to have another dream and quickly.

No Really.

I mean like now!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Icy Gull said:
You used to be so positive Trigger, have you been spending too much time with eblock earnie:lolol:

Sorry, i'm just dreading the thought of Zamora being carried off after 10 minutes at Oldham with an injury? What happens then? Hart & Marney wont get us very far will they and Dick obviously isn't going to allow anything but freebies & trialists.
:(

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Trigger said:
Sorry, i'm just dreading the thought of Zamora being carried off after 10 minutes at Oldham with an injury? What happens then? Hart & Marney wont get us very far will they and Dick obviously isn't going to allow anything but freebies & trialists.
:(

Nah, he scores a penalty in injury time to make it 4-1. Top corner trust me.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I thiought Bobby isn't around for the first three games because the U21's have some rediculous tournement.

BTW Did anyone hear that comment by the manager of the U17's side when they were dicked by Argentina 8-0........" we have some excellent u17's in the country, unfortunately none of them were playing here today....."

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dunno said:
who?? Beasant, Roberts, Flahaven, Onoura, The Beach Boy??????

Doh ! That's what Hamilton wanted to hear ! Pay attention dunno !

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
Re: Re: What I want to hear today

Robert Lester Zamora said:
Close .. Brighton have signed a bloody good ######### for Free (other than wages of course!!)

Look mate, don't start on this thread now! What the f*** do you know? I am getting so excited.:flameboun :flameboun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here