Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What countries have you been to?

Stumpy Tim

Lord Bracknell said:
The young Miss Bracknell is currently swanning around Vietnam, having just flown in from Laos. I can't remember whether she packed her stripes.

I've just got back to Vietnam myself. In the last 3 days alone I've been in 5 countries! Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, New Zealand & Australia. Also been to the US, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, France, Germany, Morocco, Gibraltar, Chzech Republic, Spain, Portugal, & South Africa. I think there are more, but I can't be arsed to think too hard :cool:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Wales, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece and Germany.

Worn my Albion shirts in all the countries. And when we went on a cruise in either ’97 or ’98 we put a “Bring Home the Albion” poster in the window along with an Albion mini kit and scarf.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I got back from a week in Cyprus and met Tony Rougier's family in a water park. Was wearing my stripes (hence their 'hello, we're....'). Bless.

I wonder my reaction had I met Wardy, or Fozzie, or Grealish, or Smillie, or...(drifts off into 80s daydream)

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Countries I've been to.
USA, CANADA, MEXICO, ARGENTINA, BRAZIL, ANTIGUA, JAMAICA, CYPRUS, UAE, SAUDI ARABIA, IRAN, KUWAIT, BANGLADESH, INDIA, PAKISTAN, OMAN, FRANCE, SPAIN, SWITZERLAND, SWEDEN, EIRE, NETHERLANDS, EGYPT, ZIMBABWE, NIGERIA, SRILANKA, SOUTH AFRICA, THAILAND, HONG KONG, JAPAN, TAIWAN, PHILIPPINES, MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE, AUSTRALIA.

Think thats it. May have mised some.
I'm not boasting though. Some of them I didn't go to by choice, as you might guess from the list above.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here