Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What Book are you Currently Reading?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Seagulls In The Attic and The Good Retirement Guide.

:D

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Just ordered 'A Season To Remember' about the Bristol Rovers team of 1973/74. Can't wait!

RyFish

Dec 6, 2011
Revelation by CJ Sansom (Tudor-period crime)
Back Story by David Mitchell (the comedian - don't usually read autobiographies, but hey)
The Coming of the Third Reich by Richard J Evans (probably going to be a bit heavy going)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I am racing through Worth Dying For by Lee Child. As good as all his others.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Not yet but I hear that Friday got sent off when we beat Cardiff 4:0 at the Goldstone (he booted Lawrenson in the face) After that he stormed off the pitch and took a dump in his kit bag :) before going missing for a few days, hopefully that will get a mention

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Is there any Albion stuff in there?

Not yet but I hear that Friday got sent off when we beat Cardiff 4:0 at the Goldstone (he booted Lawrenson in the face) After that he stormed off the pitch and took a dump in his kit bag before going missing for a few days, hopefully that will get a mention

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for him next time I'm in the book store.

Unlikely to find his stuff in a book store unless it's a very good one. I'd try Amazon. The Book of the new Sun, the book of the long Sun, Fifth Head of Cerberus are particularly good, straddling sci fi and fantasy.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Picked up Susan Sontag's On Photography yesterday as have been told it is the seminal book on the subject, but don't want to start it and be disappointed if it hasn't stood the test of time. Would anyone recommend it? Ta

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here