Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock targets a return to management...

Would you want Neil Warnock as Albion manager?

• Yes.

Votes: 61 69.3%
  • No.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Not sure/maybe/fence etc.

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
yes. and he has said he has always wanted to manage here. i actually dont think he would snub us either. showed commitment to united and think he is loyal

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No thanks, whinges too much and really upset me when we got beat by Notts County all those years ago, I haven't forgiven him yet, all this is apart from the fact that we couldn't afford him !

His cheating (professionalism) is fecking irritating as well. Having players feign injuries at crucial periods of the game isn't what I'd like to see in an Albion team

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No because he is a knob, its always some one elses fault that he team lost not the fact they are not good enough.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I rate him and the play off final not withstanding has been very supportive of Falmer, good manager and a good bloke IMHO.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yes, after Wilkins has had a fair crack.

Jimbo26

Jan 25, 2007
Portslade Old Village
No thanks, whinges too much and really upset me when we got beat by Notts County all those years ago, I haven't forgiven him yet, all this is apart from the fact that we couldn't afford him !

His cheating (professionalism) is fecking irritating as well. Having players feign injuries at crucial periods of the game isn't what I'd like to see in an Albion team
The Notts County play off final defeat connection for me as well. NO WAY !!:nono:

1066gull

Yes. If Wilkins didn't build a satisfactory team, than we should get a high profile manager like Warnock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here