Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Valentín Barco **Signed 20/01/24**

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Well, based upon this X from the official Argentine FA account, you could be forgiven for thinking that Mr Lion posts a heap of steaming bullshit. Maybe it's a parody account: a joke because he's actually Mr Lying? :shrug:

The standard position of the attention seeking twat. Claim something, make out you're itk if it's true, say you're 'on a wind up' and 'live rent free in people's heads' if it's not.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If you look his at his posts you could be forgiven for thinking that, because he tends to delete most of the incorrect ones :laugh:
By my count he got one thing right that wasn’t public knowledge, Duffus being on the bench, and since then it’s been standard guesses that anyone could make up and some out and out made up bullshit.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
This is Schrödingers transfer.
TB bought an Argentinian cat for $10 million and put it in a box - so now it’s still alive but actually dead according to all those ITK 🙂

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He's literally said "I'm already a Brighton player" in an interview.

Stop stirring.

Not sure why the club is waiting to announce, most likely is that a loan is being arranged unfortunately.
I might be wrong. But I’m pretty sure RDZ will want to run the rule over him first. A loan would be more likely in the summer, IMO.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I've heard he's been spotted in Fludes on Denton Island looking at carpets for his new house.
Apparently he's not willing to be distracted by photoshoots until he's nailed the decour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here