PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Well it's certainly happening now here in Hillingdon.
Funny thing is that during the court case, ULEZ signage etc .......
Had already gone up in the borough ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Great news!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Great news. I see the new weird right have sucked this into their anti-woke climate change is a myth nonsense.

Nothing to do with either of course, it's about air quality and more popular than not amongst Londoners whatever the Daily Mail likes to tell you.

The Tories weaponised their own policy against Khan and Keir Starmer is on my naughty step at the moment for not standing up for the policy 100%.

Last edited:

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Great news. I see the new weird right have sucked this into their anti-woke climate change is a myth nonsense.

Nothing to do with either of course, it's about air quality and more popular than not amongst Londoners whatever the Daily Mail likes to tell you.

The Tories weaponised their own policy against Khan and Keir Starmer is on my naughty step at the moment for not standing up for the policy 100%.

And that's what makes me laugh and pisses me off in equal measure. It was a Johnson Mayoral policy to introduce the one currently in place and a lot of voters were for it. Then all of a sudden they want to expand it and it'll now affect same voters and they're screaming foul, it's a conspiracy to bring in pay per mile blah blah blah. Will it make a huge difference? Only time will tell, but better than doing bugger all.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
And that's what makes me laugh and pisses me off in equal measure. It was a Johnson Mayoral policy to introduce the one currently in place and a lot of voters were for it. Then all of a sudden they want to expand it and it'll now affect same voters and they're screaming foul, it's a conspiracy to bring in pay per mile blah blah blah. Will it make a huge difference? Only time will tell, but better than doing bugger all.

It was originally Livingstone I think, but Johnson took credit for it.

But yes, the reality is that is was central Government who encouraged the expansion - but they've played it in a number of ways to make it look like a Labour Mayor is mismanaging London.

The Tories NEED a London Mayor for political purposes. Since they have run out of ideas all they can do is attack the other side.

No surprise they keep putting up so shit awful candidates post Johnson.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am in favour of ULEZ, but owing to a Tube strike had to drive to London a few months ago. Had no idea how the system worked. Went into the zone at about 6pm and left just after midnight.

Did not transfer car to new address until had it MOT'd last month, (I know my bad) so correspondence was sent to old one.

Once DVLA informed of new address then received a bill for...£648 as had missed the earlier requests.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
1690547142681.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here