Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
This thread is such a depressing list of what a corrupt cabal in complete breakdown keep doing whilst the fabric of the UK implodes around them.

The only highspots are the occasional forays into whataboutism by the last desperate dregs of the cabal's support. Betting odds, misogyny, but, but, but what about Starmer, wokeism etc etc ............... very brief comical interludes amongst the death throes. If only someone had warned about what would happen ..... oh :dunce:

Totally agree and apart from anything else they need to ready themselves for the inaugural flight of Sir Kierforceone call sign ‘Rodney’ apparently 👍

Do love a return of the 'cabal' word, been sorely missed.

Thanks fellas, at least you can sleep easily tonight knowing you've amused me today as the rest of Britain crashes and burns around our ears, although the fact it's your ears more than mine does help :lolol:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Forgot The Magnificent Seven.

Even the remake is actually pretty good. Great cast.

Edit. Wrong thread. Wibble.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Khan miles ahead in London polls. I guess that what happens if you use racism to fight an election. The outer London (typically Tory) is most telling.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Khan miles ahead in London polls. I guess that what happens if you use racism to fight an election. The outer London (typically Tory) is most telling.

And what happens when the only “credible” contender is madder than Mad Mick McMad wearing a strait jacket and dancing an Irish jig on the grave of Skippy the Bush Kangaroo singing “I’m madder than a bag of cabbage” while defecating in his underpants. Which he’s wearing back to front. On April Fools day.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
And what happens when the only “credible” contender is madder than Mad Mick McMad wearing a strait jacket and dancing an Irish jig on the grave of Skippy the Bush Kangaroo singing “I’m madder than a bag of cabbage” while defecating in his underpants. Which he’s wearing back to front. On April Fools day.
But what about the Monster Raving Looney party candidate?!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He's f***ing insane.

Quite, quite mad.

Haven’t seen an old school, out and out, racist in office for quite a while.
Seems like a backward step to me?
But then I thought Brexit was going to be a total failure and believed all that Project Fear bullshit, so what would I know!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Well I can think of a couple of NSCers who would be all over that like a tramp on chips :laugh:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Quite, quite mad.

Haven’t seen an old school, out and out, racist in office for quite a while.
Seems like a backward step to me?
But then I thought Brexit was going to be a total failure and believed all that Project Fear bullshit, so what would I know!
I can't imagine he has had support from the public either, he's confusing people that have been concerned about what's happening in London (and other places)/Parliament as support for his absolute bollocks racism.

I've not even seen many on TV stations such a GB news / talk radio come out to defend him.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The clip from James O’Brian today with Tory Cllr Brett Rosehill is hilarious / tragic.

Who on earth is voting for these absolute simpletons

Last edited:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
An alleged victim of a serious sexual assault by a Conservative MP has accused the central party of being more concerned with protecting its own reputation than her welfare after it failed to formally investigate her complaint.

The woman, who must remain anonymous for legal reasons, claims to have told party whips about the alleged attack almost immediately afterwards, but no internal investigation took place.

Her mental health subsequently deteriorated to such an extent that Conservative headquarters paid £15,000 for her to receive treatment at a private hospital.

Speaking to the media for the first time, the woman said she remained upset that party chiefs failed to investigate the MP, and that she believed the central party’s poor handling of sexual misconduct complaints continues to put people at risk.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Susan Hall?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here