Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Cordwainer

Jul 30, 2023
He really is a pig ignorant POS..and people wonder why there is so much division and distrust in the country currently. Can’t do proper grown up politics so does look at me sound bites instead. 🤡.

ClemFandango

Oct 2, 2023
I've always wondered that, why Corbyn and labour were vilified for anti semitism despite him never saying anything racist or having a racist bone in his body yet the Tories being overtly islsmaphobic is fair game. They bring Hindus into their front bench as they dislike Muslims just as much and they can get away racist rhetoric
If you've always wondered why the Labour Party were convicted of anti-semitism by the ECHR and actually booted out Corbyn from the party then may I suggest you're the one with the problem. Nice massively generalised swipe at Hindus too btw. Sounds pretty racist actually

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
Because your 'issue' isn't an issue.

It is very simple bullshit thrown out by two of the most dishonest, incompetent, self serving, vacuous, duplicitous 'politicians' I have ever had the misfortune to experience, in a desperate attempt to feign some sort of relevance with their target audience. Which is why I have attacked them :shrug:

None of that explains why? But you be you ok.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
He’s a moron, exactly the nasty far right influence which has led the Tories where they are now. After they lose the election, they need to get all of his sort out - Braverman and the nut job element don’t represent what Conservative values should represent.

I think more rats will jump before the election.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Rishi Sunak attended a protest alongside a group which has posted conspiracy theories about climate change, and which campaigns against net zero, the Observer can reveal.

The prime minister has been accused of “pandering to extremists” by farmers and wildlife groups, who have asked him to “listen to reason and logic” rather than conspiracy theories.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Rishi Sunak attended a protest alongside a group which has posted conspiracy theories about climate change, and which campaigns against net zero, the Observer can reveal.

The prime minister has been accused of “pandering to extremists” by farmers and wildlife groups, who have asked him to “listen to reason and logic” rather than conspiracy theories.

Yep.

His rating among country folk was low so he thought he’d join some farmers who post crap on the internet about the government forcing us to eat bugs and “climate lockdowns” rather than support the hardworking farmers who are trying to work sustainably.

“No farmers, no food”?

No planet, no farmers.

Perhaps while down on the farm he could do a ditch inspection? I’m right behind you, Sunak.
You ****.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Starting to think that the Tories are going to go in to the next election by trying to attract all the racist votes they can. No condemnation from Rish! on the behaviour of Anderson and Braverman in recent days, he's almost complicit.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
He’s a moron, exactly the nasty far right influence which has led the Tories where they are now. After they lose the election, they need to get all of his sort out - Braverman and the nut job element don’t represent what Conservative values should represent.

I think more rats will jump before the election.
But I don’t think the Tories will return to the centre right, instead try to get votes back off Reform.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Starting to think that the Tories are going to go in to the next election by trying to attract all the racist votes they can. No condemnation from Rish! on the behaviour of Anderson and Braverman in recent days, he's almost complicit.

Correct.

He’s been down on the farm supporting all the nut jobs there too.

Clearly going for the climate denying, racist vote a la Trump.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Odd use of the word 'almost'.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yep.

His rating among country folk was low so he thought he’d join some farmers who post crap on the internet about the government forcing us to eat bugs and “climate lockdowns” rather than support the hardworking farmers who are trying to work sustainably.

“No farmers, no food”?

No planet, no farmers.

Perhaps while down on the farm he could do a ditch inspection? I’m right behind you, Sunak.
You ****.

But I don’t think the Tories will return to the centre right, instead try to get votes back off Reform.
Sadly I agree, I just hope for a strong opposition to keep the new lot in check. That starts, as it has with Labour now, getting the old extremists out

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On that basis you can also add an MP, David Amess, was killed by a mental Islamist, a cult who have utterly taken over the Labour Party
That is a grotesque and defamatory post. You sir, are a racist ****, sir, and should f*** right off, sir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here