Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
With Johnson withholding his phone, and Osbourne allegedly having sex with a drunk 16 year old, come the Revolution there is not going to be a wall long enough to stand these bastards up against.
Got it's getting worse on here. What a load of bollox.

Are you sure George Osborne had sex with a drunk 16 year old or are you a Sun reporter?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Got it's getting worse on here. What a load of bollox.

Are you sure George Osborne had sex with a drunk 16 year old or are you a Sun reporter?
No we don't. What we know is that Osborne, like Johnson and Cameron, was a fully paid up members of the Bullingdon Club. Whilst this is reprehensible enough because members habitually behaved atrociously for their own hedonistic pleasure, much of the rest of his background has been well covered over.....

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
So this club let's in unaccompanied 16 year olds to have sex with Tory politicians. You should go to the Sun with that.
Could be worth a few quid.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ah uhm, who paid for my private jets? Woo! Good question. Uhm, gosh! Ya stumped me!

I can’t remember but it would have been legit, I do know that. Definitely.

These poor memories that Tory leaders seem to have really are quite concerning. Have they been tested for Alzheimer’s?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He wants locking up in a prison cell until he does remember it .
I can't quite put my finger on why this is dodging.
On the face of it we all recognise the dilemma.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Let's face it. Once the independent enquiries started and actual facts started to come out, the current cabal were hardly going to turn it around where they ?

Despite the ever desperate hopes of one or two on this thread :facepalm:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Ha ha. Someone's grassed on him.

His lawyers will be major league so that sort of outcome is not possible.
"The pin code for our admissible evidence is inadmissible evidence, therefore any of the admissible evidence accessed through this inadmissible evidence is itself inadmissible evidence
Obviously, our client is happy to cooperate with the submission of any admissable evidence in the event that he remembers the admissable code to access it, but in the meantime the inaccessible admissable evidence is inadmissible while only accessible via an inadmissible code".

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I suspect they’ll hand the phone over to Mr Johnson in order for him to hand it to the inquiry and then……

“The days and weeks after the birth of a child can be somewhat bewildering and difficult littered with memory loss and involuntary actions. I was walking across London bridge and reached into my pocket for my regular phone which was ringing but instead clasped hold of my old mobile which I was in the process of delivering to the inquiry. The shock of withdrawing the wrong handset from my pocket caused me to involuntarily fling my old mobile off the bridge and into the Thames, never to be found again. But all is not lost, I can recall most of the messages I sent on WhatsApp and will endeavour to write them on a notepad which I shall then swiftly deliver to the inquiry.”

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Rishi Sunak will force universities to limit the number of students taking “low-value” degrees in England, a measure which is most likely to hit working class and black, Asian and minority ethnic applicants.

Courses will be capped that do not have a high proportion of graduates getting a professional job, going into postgraduate study or starting a business, the prime minister will announce on Monday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Alternatively someone said:-

'have you tried his date of birth?'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here