Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
you were judging the moderator, so i wrongly assumed that you thought you could do better, my mistake, soz.

it's humour, have you lived in england long?

"plough them all into a f***ing ditch", clampy informs me that the english have been saying this for centuries, but today, you are too snowflaky to see the humour. i thought you right wing johnies were champions of free speech? i got that wrong as well.

(i don't think anyone has actually been ploughed into any ditch, (and if they were, they almost certainly deserved it))
Wow, that explanation is one that Boris would have been proud of.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Kathryn Stone on facing apparent intimidation as former parliamentary commissioner for standards.​

Fascinating interview, a strong character that didn't take any shit from entitled twats who think corruption can be brushed away with a glass of wine

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The latest floating turd in an endless river
of corruption and sleaze.

“Sunak did not mention his wife’s interest when speaking about the childcare changes at his appearance before the liaison committee on Tuesday.

He was asked by the Labour MP Catherine McKinnell whether he had anything to declare. “No, all my disclosures are declared in the normal way,” he replied”.

Queue up nicely and vote the lot of ‘em into obscurity.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Last edited:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

“Sunak did not mention his wife’s interest when speaking about the childcare changes at his appearance before the liaison committee on Tuesday.

He was asked by the Labour MP Catherine McKinnell whether he had anything to declare. “No, all my disclosures are declared in the normal way,” he replied”.

TBH, I was much happier when we were ploughing them all into a ditch. I demand that option be put on the ballot paper.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Lol.

I'm sure the snowflakes will find a way of being offended by even that.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Disappointing to see all of the people complaining about the massive delays at Dover, why don’t they just BELIEVE in the UK and the many benefits Brexit has to offer?!

They have a great opportunity to explore the wonder of the Port of Dover and Burger King and all they can do is moan about missing the start of their holiday! Ungrateful, woke remainers!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Government is blaming it on “drawn out procedures on the French side” and “bad weather”

We can take that as confirmation that’s it’s down to Brexit, then.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Government is blaming it on “drawn out procedures on the French side” and “bad weather”

We can take that as confirmation that’s it’s down to Brexit, then.
Simon Calder, travel correspondent, said so, on live television.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
God bless Their Majesties.
Talking of which, the government has found £8 million down the back of the sofa, to issue councils, throughout the land, a ‘free’ portrait of King Charles III for their offices.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Talking of which, the government has found £8 million down the back of the sofa, to issue councils, throughout the land, a ‘free’ portrait of King Charles III for their offices.
How on earth does that cost £8 million ?

Even at an exorbitant £100 per portrait that is 80,000 of them.

Was it an All Fools Day jape ?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
How on earth does that cost £8 million ?

Even at an exorbitant £100 per portrait that is 80,000 of them.

Was it an All Fools Day jape ?
License this, buy a photocopier and 5 minute job.

download.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here