Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
Let's remember that the bungle**** insisted on "staying on" until a new Tory **** is elected leader so he could "get on with the job".

He then immediately ****s off on holiday and hasn't done a stroke of work since. And all the while, the country continues to succumb to probably the worst economic crisis we have ever known.

Sir John Major is right. He has slowly but surely eroded democracy in our country and I've no doubt that whichever of the thicky twins gets the gig next, they will carry on in the same vein.

I'll have you know that our glorious buffoon of a leader has just recorded a 90 second video AND tweeted it out. It probably took another 10 minutes or so to put his shirt, jacket and tie on - can't see below so he may be in his PJ bottoms or budgie smugglers.

So give him a break, he deserves a holiday or two after all that exertion.

It looks suspiciously like it was recorded at Chequers, rather than the pressroom-folly at no 10, so well done him for taking the opportunity to finish his premiership in the manner to which we have all become accustomed to seeing him. Taking advantage, freeloading and behaving like the complete, lazy, obnoxious tw@t he is.

May he get everything he deserves - and the sooner the better.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Let's remember that the bungle**** insisted on "staying on" until a new Tory **** is elected leader so he could "get on with the job".

He then immediately ****s off on TWO holidays and hasn't done a stroke of work since. And all the while, the country continues to succumb to probably the worst economic crisis we have ever known.

Sir John Major is right. He has slowly but surely eroded democracy in our country and I've no doubt that whichever of the thicky twins gets the gig next, they will carry on in the same vein.

Fixed for you.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
To be fair, I don't think the 'zombie' or non existent Government of the last 2 months has done anywhere near as much damage as the preceding 'Government' of the last 2.5 years. I think it may even prove historically, to be a political highspot between what he have just had and what we are going to get :wink:

Talking of damage and what John Major said above. Look at this today.

Surrey Police arresting the press photographers now.

[tweet]1562370652165885952[/tweet]

[tweet]1562404443978694656[/tweet]

In case you think it might be mistaken identity or over zealous police, look at this. The NUJ are already on to it.

[tweet]1562439360670158849[/tweet]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1562515154092167169[/tweet]

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Worth adding that:
-- a certain poster has been documenting the BBC's Tory bias under Davie
-- the BBC has banned Mick Lynch from appearing on their platform, acknowledging his ability to convey a message. Will other union leaders be treated similarly during the prospective winter of discontent?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1562538987025158144[/tweet]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I see Truss is already getting loose lipped about nuclear Armageddon. She’s dangerously stupid. I said this back when she was first getting involved in Ukraine, way before she was even thought of as PM.

She is mentally incompetent and should be nowhere near an office of power. Let alone PM.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I see Truss is already getting loose lipped about nuclear Armageddon. She’s dangerously stupid. I said this back when she was first getting involved in Ukraine, way before she was even thought of as PM.

She is mentally incompetent and should be nowhere near an office of power. Let alone PM.

What has she said?
Do you have a link?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
May he get everything he deserves - and the sooner the better.

Unlikely, nasty people rarely get their comeuppance - the world doesn't work that way.

He will probably be given some lucrative non-executive director roles by his Tory chums where he can toddle in every so often and give the board the benefit of his extensive wisdom and experience

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003

The current Tory party treats everything like some kind of game safe in the knowledge that they are individually insulated from any consequences and can use their media to fool people into swallowing their own version of reality whatever happens. However she takes this to new levels of irresponsibility.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Listening to Nicky Campbell now....caller after caller complaining the Johnson has been badly treated and was doing a great job. Doing the right thing for the right reasons (in Ukraine). One bloke, half an hour or so, launched a bitter attack on the "Labour-supporting" BBC and accused Campbell of running a campaign against Johnson when he should instead be attacking Blair over "the war in Iraq".

There are some very odd people around, willing to shape a soothing narrative that confirms their biases, leaving the facts untouched and untroubled. Weird, and sad. Especially given they have a vote that has the same weight as my own :eek:.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Will this do?

[tweet]1562181596903530496[/tweet]

Christ :facepalm:

The whole point about nuclear weapons is we have them and we never discuss the circumstances that would lead to their deployment. Keep everyone guessing. They have no value if you make a list of exactly when and how you'd use them.

She doesn't seem to understand anything. This is exactly how I would expect a former pro-cannabis Liberal to talk after opting to grasp a right wing agenda for nothing more than a venal race to personal glory. Say anything. Get angry about cheese, if necessary :shootself:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Christ :facepalm:

The whole point about nuclear weapons is we have them and we never discuss the circumstances that would lead to their deployment. Keep everyone guessing. They have no value if you make a list of exactly when and how you'd use them.

She doesn't seem to understand anything. This is exactly how I would expect a former pro-cannabis Liberal to talk after opting to grasp a right wing agenda for nothing more than a venal race to personal glory. Say anything. Get angry about cheese, if necessary :shootself:

It makes you miss Dave Cameron, so bad it is. At least he had diplomatic skills. Its gone off a cliff since he ran away. In fairness to Thickie, it was an over-egged question but she completely fukked her response. No surprise there. The applause was a bit strange given the low quality question and answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here