Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
They are online for all to see.

Your argument is weak, untrue and rather befitting of the posts you seem to make on here.

So tired of hearing the old "Labour have no plan" line trotted out endlessly but the government do it, safe in the knowledge that it will become "fact" for a certain number of the electorate.

I've heard the same from my father-in-law. I pointed out that he wasn't going to read Labour's plans in his copy of The Times and he wasn't looking for them anywhere else ergo he'd seen none.

At least Labour will actually have airtime to publicise their plans come the election.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No, but I think I am.
Crikey, it's tough on here, isn't it?
A poster had listed some things that could be improved, including the NHS. He then said these are better in most of Europe. My response was in respect of the NHS in Europe. Of course, there is healthcare everywhere. What there isn't everywhere, other than in UK, is a NHS.
If, on the other hand, the poster meant that healthcare in Europe is better than in UK, that is altogether a different question....

Blimey, I need to sit down and have a drink now.
It's rather odd that you are tying yourself in knots over my post saying that things should be better. You choose to obsess with my inference that the NHS should be better, in line with European health services. Take a step back, have a little think...I would like much of the UK to be improved, many many things here are worse than European/ G7 equivalents.....

Wouldn't you like improvements that improve the lives and jobs of the many ? And, which party do you think aspires to do that out of the Tories and Labour, the Lib Dems and even The Greens ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here