Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom horse at York today

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
He's got a couple, in fact, but the one that might be worth a couple of quid e/w at 20-1 or so is Triple Aspect in the 3.00. I'm convinced this horse is going to pop up at a big price at some stage this year, and a galloping six furlongs on good ground is just what he wants. It looked to me as though he was coming with a winning run when he unseated his jockey near the line at Goodwood last summer, and he's been running better than the bare form might imply ever since, most recently in a very decent race at Meydan.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Looks good, i am on £5 e/w.

What are his other horses running today?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£3 E/W sydicate of 3 of us at work going not so large

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
liking the value of hitchens in the 3 oclock,at 20s to big to have a little nibble

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Ah well. Still think it's got a decent win in it - passed plenty of horses once it got some room. One to bear in mind for the Goodwood race again, at any rate.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Somone posted a tip on here last week about a horse from the Tate yard. Looks like they have another runner in the 3.45 at york...

Defence Of Duress
T P Tate
J P Spencer
6/1

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Somone posted a tip on here last week about a horse from the Tate yard. Looks like they have another runner in the 3.45 at york...

Defence Of Duress
T P Tate
J P Spencer
6/1

In to 5/1 from 10/1 on sky bet...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here