[NSC] Time for a separate 'NSC music' sub-forum?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for an 'NSC music forum'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Think there is a core base of NSC that likes to talk about music... A LOT.

Would we all benefit from an 'NSC music' sub-forum?

I’ve got an idea. Why don’t we make this thread the music sub forum you asked for?

I’ll kick us off with a bit of Scott Walker…

Feel free to add your own, everyone. It’s what Mustafa wanted.

HyperTony

May 20, 2023
As a relatively new member but a long time lurker, i specifically joined because of the wonderful music threads. I really enjoy listening to the eclectic listening tastes of others and i hope the same can be said when i post the occasional musical treat.
Football and music, imho, are inextricably linked. They create very real emotional responses both individually and thousands of people together.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
This thread could have gone a bit better.

Oh well, was worth a go. Didn't expect to get trolled by the moderators though.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Given the impending flounce and all the drama that will cause, has anyone signed up Mustafa III for shits and giggles to ruin his triumphant return to the board a week later?
A very amusing reply.

Best that someone does it asap.

However, given his somewhat hatred of people once they reach a certain age, I'm assuming he will euthanise himself when he is 50...?

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Are you not the guy who demanded his entire history was deleted from the site but came back a few weeks later with pretty much the same username?

Like CPFC2010 you’ve only been here since your Inception (2022)

I think it was about a year.

Would it have been better to return unrecognisable and with a new user name?

For me, that would have been cowardly and fraudulent. I feel sure about my opinions and behaviours and have nothing to feel ashamed of, unlike the behaviour of others on here.

Lots of very abusive people on here towards me, which genuinely I don't care about - but it does say a lot about those people. Obviously it's easy to behave like that behind the comfort & security of anonymity, but I personally would never resort to it.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
A very amusing reply.

Best that someone does it asap.

However, given his somewhat hatred of people once they reach a certain age, I'm assuming he will euthanise himself when he is 50...?

...and comments like this, if this not an anonymous forum, would be completely libelous.

I don't hate old people, for the record... after all, my mum's one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports